Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

poojaroy1985

Goldie

poojaroy1985

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I couldn't wait for a minute also to write this post. The holi episode was such a let down. Couldn't believe J and M came in the same frame towards the end of the episode...they would have been better off celebrating holi in rishikesh and Chandigarh. Even when they were together there was no connect. JM aside these days the episodes flow so badly, the scenes seem so disjointed...overall very unconvincing. But for the actors...the only saving grace...they also come across sketchy coz of the pace, direction etc. there is undoubtedly brilliance but it's so brief that leaves you asking for more. Infact sometimes you wonder if it's the same serial that at times gives us some memorable scenes...

Now coming to the promo...M will come to know, which is good. But now I can see that it will be the same farce of M and beeji together hiding the symptoms from J. That will be wedding part 2. I have no issues with that but by the time all know about the illness and more so J it will be another month and we will carry on with this hide and seek. 

Pls don't get me wrong...im not a fan of virika or virman specifically...like both of them infact...watch the show for it's premise but i can see it getting diluted by the end. The CVs have successfully managed to spoil the illness track. There were so many options to explore and present but alas no...

That reminds me the actors faint by the drop of the hat these day, be it beeji or J...find it amusing...do share your views...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutktloversNeenuAmmu-Amri-applenpeachescanuck-umzTani91*Reemz*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disappointed" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashiiii

Rashiiii

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
superdisappointed... liked nothing... even JM scene was random.. no connect... virman track going nowhere..ruining both M and V 's characters for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaroy1985Tacker_Holic

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Oh wow! We got a minute of JM...I'm so happyyy! This show has bloody lost the plot!! They've dragged the illness track so much that even the word cancer doesn't have the same effect anymore! Instead these writers have chosen to concentrate more on making Manvi an annoying and irritating character! I'm so furious. They never learn do they? Before when they seperated the sisters for 3 weeks (in the real world), the show had lost it's essence in between and now rather than concentrating on how this illness is going to effect both sisters, we are getting nonsense to please the online fans but guess what? They aren't pleased either!! The reason why Vireka and Virman seemed fresh and appealing is because they remained a sub-plot, they never overshadowed the main story but whatever! I can't be bothered...really cannot!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 08 March 2012 at 9:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IAMSAMARTICALpoojaroy1985Eyes-Wide-Shut-Amri-Tacker_HolicTani91

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yeah did anyone else think that Virat taking Manvi aside was out of nowhere?  I mean, he JUST told Maya off, and Manvi tells Maya to ignore Virat...and I think the next scene is where he's talking to Maya again by taking her aside.  Either all of the parts didn't load correctly on youtube OR there was an editing problem...

And MAN!  Virat had bhaang.  Are we not going to see any of his side effects?  No cute Virman scene?  Didn't they say that Viren was trying to get them together?  

If Manvi finds out about her illness in the beginning of the next episode, then what about the Virman holi scenes?  

This is soo confusing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

poojaroy1985

Goldie

poojaroy1985

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
There is no plot at the first place forget sub plots. It's so annoying...I wonder if I will ever be able to watch it with interest. The best remedy is to stay away for a week or two and get back..based on what viewers say...

Rashiiii

Rashiiii

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Reemz, for online fans?? I wonder who..m sorry none of the VirMan fans i know,is HAPPY today..They are sticking to the show only for Nia/Kushal/NiShal.

poojaroy1985

Goldie

poojaroy1985

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
No you are right...virat asks maya to leave and then immediately was with her. Very abrupt scene...noticed it then

-Amri-

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

Reemz, for online fans?? I wonder who..m sorry none of the VirMan fans i know,is HAPPY today..They are sticking to the show only for Nia/Kushal/NiShal.

That's what I'm saying na. No-one is happy! What it seems like to me is that the writers are trying to show how Virat is falling for Manvi before the illness has been revealed but in that process the MAIN plot has been dragged. II may offend some people but the truth is that the love stories DO NOT in this show have the power to push the story forward. They just aren't strong enough! don't know who is to blame but this production house has a reputation of giving in to the crazy online demands (not just talking about one fangroup) and then ruining the essence of their own show.

Edited by *Reemz* - 08 March 2012 at 9:49am

Rashiiii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top