sab kanwar sa ke sir pe dal dena!

fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How manipulative can a woman be!!!climax of being insensitive and illogical!though her character was vry well defined when she agreed to hand over her daughter to an already married man,bt it now has achieved new heights of being nasty!how nicely she found a cosy explanation if jagya comes to knw of gauris jetsar trip!!cant thnk f anythng more evil! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fervour thumbnail
I meant' kanwar sa ke bapu 'ke sir dal dena in the topic name!
onlnikki thumbnail
yeah as if bhairav gave written invitation to Madame G to come to Jetsar as all were missing her screaming sessions that were such music to ears. Kitne dinon se tumhari meethi (read as unchi) awaaz kanon pe nahi padi!!!
vsumeetha thumbnail
Looks like they will land in Jetsar any minute now. This time around, I think the parents of G will also come. It will be great fun.

If only Bhago and khajan can drop in at the same time, it will be a great reunion and G would have met her match.

BTW Badi masi's chubby chubby cheeks belies the medical report of last stage of cancer. But i don't think it is right to molly coddle her and not tell her the truth.

I guess G will do the honors and like always she is going to get what deserves. In the whole equation J has finally become a "bechara" though he is not. He is getting the best of both worlds. An educated beautiful wife who is a great homemaker at the village and an educated modern wife who he can take out for pizza joints. 

I just hope Badi Masi gives him a big piece of her mind.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a kind of parents gauri has😆
koi mistake hojaye to dusre admi ke sir pe dal dena
i use to wonder how gauri is this cunning and selfish
but i got the answer today.parental inheritance😉
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diakpr

what a kind of parents gauri has😆

koi mistake hojaye to dusre admi ke sir pe dal dena
i use to wonder how gauri is this cunning and selfish
but i got the answer today.parental inheritance😉

Gauri's mother trying to teach "hoshiyari" to her daughter 😆. Poor lady doesnt know with how much hoshiyari her daugter made them leave the house. Now gauri is Master of Hoshiyari.
Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsumeetha

Looks like they will land in Jetsar any minute now. This time around, I think the parents of G will also come. It will be great fun.

If only Bhago and khajan can drop in at the same time, it will be a great reunion and G would have met her match.

BTW Badi masi's chubby chubby cheeks belies the medical report of last stage of cancer. But i don't think it is right to molly coddle her and not tell her the truth.

I guess G will do the honors and like always she is going to get what deserves. In the whole equation J has finally become a "bechara" though he is not. He is getting the best of both worlds. An educated beautiful wife who is a great homemaker at the village and an educated modern wife who he can take out for pizza joints. 

I just hope Badi Masi gives him a big piece of her mind.

I wud beg to differ here !
It is very easy to understand DS's wish to see her only sibling go away from this world in as happy a manner as is possible for DS to provide.
If BM left her own family in her last stages to come spend time with DS - DS WILL try to make DAMN sure that this remaining time is as happy and pleasant as can be. And coz BM insisted on seeing Jagya - DS felt compelled to honor this one last wish and keep up the farce of a happy household.

A little lie - if it can make someone happy is not a crime
When my hubby tells me I looks perfect on days  I know I'm feeling bloated like a whale - it makes me so glad he cares enuf to lie ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ !
I can do with such lies ðŸ˜‰
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swetha_ch

Gauri's mother trying to teach "hoshiyari" to her daughter 😆. Poor lady doent know with how much hoshiyari her daugter made them leave the house. Now gauri is Master of Hoshiyari.

hoshiyari😆😆😆
you r right.
fervour thumbnail

Originally posted by: asru

Isha, seeing ur thread title...i thought u didn't want me to participate in it!! The title is in Hindi😒..but felt better after reading ur english post😆.

And now coming to the topic..yeh totally agree with u! G is in this present situation because of her parents.They never had the courage to bring up their only daughter in a proper manner but they keep instigating her with negative feelings. Well, they don't do it intentionally tho...but it's their low intelligence levels that paved way to screw their daughter's life. And strangely after growing up children learn new things and become matured..but i dunno how G managed to be the same sick person!! Guess they trained her intensively!!Probably, this is what CV's are trying to show...Parents guidance is Very imp for their children..they grow up to be good adults and humans when they have parents who bring them with care...and who teach them to live with principles.

haha!sam!will be more careful next time :)the thread is incomplete without ur participation! 😊
you are right!its the way parents raise the child during his formative years that reflects in his attitude all thru his life.all th negativity her parents inculcated in gauri nw shadows in her personality!
anshansh thumbnail
selfish mother of selfish daughter can give such suggestions  to such mean person so it is spoilt upbringing but have u ll noticed jagya was bigdale and now many times they show us DS repenting for such upbringing but these stupid people r forcing to commit more crimes three chor in mumbai and one idiot trapped in them and clearly selfish mother hinted u went to jaitsar when bhairon denyied to give money what clever people or brigade in mumbai ðŸ˜¡ one clever went to jaitsar o entwine family relations what people selfish crew becharey singh family truly it is dadisa who is real nice