Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

fervour

Groupbie

fervour

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
How manipulative can a woman be!!!climax of being insensitive and illogical!though her character was vry well defined when she agreed to hand over her daughter to an already married man,bt it now has achieved new heights of being nasty!how nicely she found a cosy explanation if jagya comes to knw of gauris jetsar trip!!cant thnk f anythng more evil! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7Picasso9tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sab kanwar sa ke sir pe dal dena!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fervour

Groupbie

fervour

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I meant' kanwar sa ke bapu 'ke sir dal dena in the topic name!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9tiny15

onlnikki

onlnikki

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
yeah as if bhairav gave written invitation to Madame G to come to Jetsar as all were missing her screaming sessions that were such music to ears. Kitne dinon se tumhari meethi (read as unchi) awaaz kanon pe nahi padi!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012zaina5fervourPicasso9tiny15

vsumeetha

vsumeetha

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Looks like they will land in Jetsar any minute now. This time around, I think the parents of G will also come. It will be great fun.

If only Bhago and khajan can drop in at the same time, it will be a great reunion and G would have met her match.

BTW Badi masi's chubby chubby cheeks belies the medical report of last stage of cancer. But i don't think it is right to molly coddle her and not tell her the truth.

I guess G will do the honors and like always she is going to get what deserves. In the whole equation J has finally become a "bechara" though he is not. He is getting the best of both worlds. An educated beautiful wife who is a great homemaker at the village and an educated modern wife who he can take out for pizza joints. 

I just hope Badi Masi gives him a big piece of her mind.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourdoyelpakhiPicasso9tiny15sush_

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
what a kind of parents gauri hasLOL
koi mistake hojaye to dusre admi ke sir pe dal dena
i use to wonder how gauri is this cunning and selfish
but i got the answer today.parental inheritanceWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsiePicasso9abhina_roksmonamie111swetha_chtiny15

swetha_ch

IF-Dazzler

swetha_ch

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diakpr

Gauri's mother trying to teach "hoshiyari" to her daughter LOL. Poor lady doesnt know with how much hoshiyari her daugter made them leave the house. Now gauri is Master of Hoshiyari.

Edited by swetha_ch - 08 March 2012 at 5:57pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012chulbuli7Websieabhina_roksPicasso9hookedmonamie111tiny15sush_

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vsumeetha

Looks like they will land in Jetsar any minute now. This time around, I think the parents of G will also come. It will be great fun.

If only Bhago and khajan can drop in at the same time, it will be a great reunion and G would have met her match.

BTW Badi masi's chubby chubby cheeks belies the medical report of last stage of cancer. But i don't think it is right to molly coddle her and not tell her the truth.

I guess G will do the honors and like always she is going to get what deserves. In the whole equation J has finally become a "bechara" though he is not. He is getting the best of both worlds. An educated beautiful wife who is a great homemaker at the village and an educated modern wife who he can take out for pizza joints. 

I just hope Badi Masi gives him a big piece of her mind.
I wud beg to differ here !
It is very easy to understand DS's wish to see her only sibling go away from this world in as happy a manner as is possible for DS to provide.
If BM left her own family in her last stages to come spend time with DS - DS WILL try to make DAMN sure that this remaining time is as happy and pleasant as can be. And coz BM insisted on seeing Jagya - DS felt compelled to honor this one last wish and keep up the farce of a happy household.

A little lie - if it can make someone happy is not a crime
When my hubby tells me I looks perfect on days  I know I'm feeling bloated like a whale - it makes me so glad he cares enuf to lie LOLEmbarrassed !
I can do with such lies Wink

Edited by hooked - 08 March 2012 at 9:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012fervourroma2011AbhiAniPicasso9monamie111swetha_chWhite-Rosetiny15

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha_ch

Originally posted by diakpr

Gauri's mother trying to teach "hoshiyari" to her daughter LOL. Poor lady doent know with how much hoshiyari her daugter made them leave the house. Now gauri is Master of Hoshiyari.
 hoshiyariLOLLOLLOL
you r right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.