The Winner Of Survivor India Is...(SPOILER) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Virman12

ohh
i wanted that abhinav wins :(
Hot DR MANAN
i tooo wanted Abhinav 2 win... dR Manan..
he played al tasks so superb and outstandin... 

Truly a deserving winner!!! 👍🏼

Wanted to see Shivam in top 3,instead of JD...
congrats to rajrani and hats off to JD for that last minute strategic move that saved her. else if he would have gone with stith and shivam she would have been out for good. JD practically handed her the 1 crore 👏 
Originally posted by tv666

congrats to rajrani and hats off to JD for that last minute strategic move that saved her. else if he would have gone with stith and shivam she would have been out for good. JD practically handed her the 1 crore 👏 

Yes and he showed he does what he says and ..not like other hypocrites.. Salute to JD.. He always said he can never go against Rajrani and sticked to it..
After today's episode I no longer feel excited about Rajrani winning. I hated the way she played feminist card.. absolutely hated it.. Sith was not trying to get her out because she is female.. so crap..
Full Details click here

I am love to see final
congrates rajrani... u truly deserves to be number one...👏
but i wanted abhinav to be the best... he is sooo cool headed n skillfull player.. nyway, best of luck abhi... keep rocking...👍🏼
WOW.. I just wanted this..
Very happy for her..
 Rajrani was awesome. She won so many immunity challenges. She definitely deserved to be in top 3

However, JD was the best. His scheming and plotting was excellent. He outwitted, outlasted and outplayed. He won immunity when it mattered. In this game you have to backstab, vote people out and in the end convince them to give you the final reward. There is nothing wrong with having multiple alliances and turn on people necessary in this game. Remember it is a game.
in the end if JD had not voted for Shivam, Rajrani would have been out.
He may have voted for Shivam, because he knew Sith would loose against Rajrani.
 Sith sure sucked up to Abhinav at the end to get his vote. That was a smart move.
I think Sith would have won if it was him, JD and Shivam

Anyway, I thought the jury was very vindictive, because JD outschemed most of them (Rohit, Abhinav, Payal etc)
  What I did not understand was why did the producers let the jury show theitr emotions at tribal council. They laughed , made remarks, faces etc.  This made it very easy for the remaining contestants and us the viewers,to guess how the jury was going to vote. We all knew for sure that they aren't going to vote for JD. So there wasn't enough suspense. The jury should be like a jury in court of law, They are not supposed to display their emotions.
Maybe Survivior India has different rules than Survivor USA.
Also Payal had been twitting comments before the last two episodes. I thought the contestants are not allowed to discuss, until final show is over.

wow, this show is still on ?? nyways good to see rajrani, she is a deserving one...