Dying Embers..A SaJan SS...!!!Up.pg30(16/7)

Posted: 12 years ago
DYING EMBERS A SaJan StoryBRIEF INTRODUCTION:BHUSHAN FAMILY:SHUSHANK BHUSHAN N PADMA BHUSHAN had two children ROHIT BHUSHAN and GUNJAN BHUSHAN...rohit was elder to gunjan five years..well known business man...padma died during gunjan s birth...just a wealthy materialistic family...!!!SHERGILL FAMILY:SHUBHANKAR SHERGILL and NAINA SHERGILL had four children...ARMAN SHERGILL...SUHANNI SHERGILL...ROHAN SHERGILL...SARMAT SHERGILL...millionare...high status...well known bussiness man...same self centered people...!!! CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION TO LIFE...!!! Gunjan Bhushan:I was just 4 years old..when i was sent to boarding. I was unwanted child of my parents. They never had wished for a daughter. My father hated me from the day i came in their life because my mother died during dilevery. My brother hated me because i snatched his mother from him. In boarding i was never liked by anyone because of the spectacles i used to wear . My eyesight was weak since i borned.Smile not meant for me. Happiness is not for me. I spent my childhood in thinking why i am alive. For what? For whom? Love ? I never met it. May be i was made by mistake .I spent 15 years there all alone.. Not a single friend... Except trees, plants, animals , birds... I spoke to them..i used to shed tears in front of them...!I went back to home with a wish..hope.. But mybadluck ... My father died in an accident... That day i was just staring blankly at others who were hugging me and crying... And then i cried loudly bitterly when they took away my father. I screamed out but no one was there to support me... And slowly as i cried out all my pain i got silent... After furnel my brother asked me to go to continue my studies. I pleed him not to send me away. But he didnt listened to me. And i was sent to stay at our aunt and uncle... I got addmission in a college and continued my studies...for uncle aunt i was the free maid to serve them. And i did. Who was me ? Nothing more than a useless and worthless living dead body.I completed my studies. I had alwaysscored average. I had completed my studies on scholorship that was offered to orphans by bank otherwise who was so kind to spend the precious money on worthless like me?I wanted a job. I dont want more to be a burden on them . My brother had left the country forever. He hadnot asked for the single time in 6 years ...It was 20th march . It was my 22th birthday when i had gone for my first interview. I was hell nervoused. I had no experience how to deal with people. But still i went. I stared at other girls who had came in modern outfits and was full of make up. I looked down at myself. I was in simplest white salwar suit. Wearing spectacles... More likely seemed to be an alien.. I was seemed to be a super idiot to comein the well known top company with desire to be appointed as the PA of owner s son... I was thinking to leave when my name was called out . I went in with thuding heart... There were three old man sitting stares at me. I was nervoused...confused... They saw myfile. There was nothing impressive in me. Of course it was not . I had never participated in any activity. Only there were my degress with average marks. I was sure that i will not be appointed as their look was enough to tell me that i had made fool of myself on coming there. But just then...!!Samrat Shergill:i was born with golden fate indeed...i was the most favourite child of my family...my parents ...my siblings...they love me like there is no one else in this world...my every wish was command for them...my elder brother arman shergill..was my best friend.the closest buddy...he was my ideal..i love him like nothing..he made me play basketball..he made me play guitar..he was my best companion in each n every activity..we were carbon copy of each other in habits...i was popular boy among all boys n speically girls during my school...i used to study just to get pass...even sometimes i used to passed because of favour...well i dont care ..i was the son ofmillionere..who cares about the marks...i was sent abraod for studies i never want it...beacause leaving my brother...it was impossible for me to live without him...but still he wished for me...i agrreed...i flew to newyork..it was the fantasy i lived there..i used to bunk my college...all night parties...girlfriends...friends...fun..bike racing...all that was my life...i spent my whole student life in just enjoying my life...love??...was wastage of time for me...i consider girls like things...i never cared about anyone...all matter for me was myself...nothing else..happiness was seemed to meant for me...money was the only thing means...n it was there for me of course all the time...like never ending...i was sad on going back to my country but then as i thought of my brother...i was super excited...i was sure and it happens as i had wished...my brother was there to welcome me...i was so happy to meet hiim once again...n then i was too shocked when i found him as successful business man...i was proud of him...when it came to me about carrer...i was blank like always...i had never thought about these things...i had knew one thing...n that was i want to enjoy my life fully...but my brother was not ready to allow me to spoil my life n then he did what i had never thought about my nightmares...he handled me new dehli projects...i was lyk what bro u are doing...but then my brother was so confident n had trust on me that i was forced on accept it...n i started to mark the name for my brother...n it needed me a bit to become serious in life...and i was happy to get the new job...i was the owner of the place and i had just to arrange n supervise things...n it was indeed intersting for me...n i enjoyed it ...and then...!!!!!DO SUGGEST ME TITLE...As after this intro i hope you had relized this story is full of depression n tears..so dont complain me as i wil update further story in same pov way...two different people gona meet at the end...but how...when...why...??? thats all you have to wait for...it has different plot i hope you will lyk it.. and it will be a short story not dragged one...nothiing...reply if u are willing to read this SAJAN story...main focus is on gunjan...the story of the girl who is in search of happiness n love meant for her in this world...WILL SHE ever get it ??? or not???...the story of guy who gets introduced to tears...will he be able to face it??...the two people having milllions of distance between them but THEN...!!!Thank you radhi for the titleDO COMMENT plsLOVEMARIEUPDATESPART ONE PAGE abovePART TWO PAGE 6PART THREE PAGE 12PART FOUR PAGE 13PART FIVE PAGE 15PART SIX PAGE 18PART SEVEN PAGE 19PART EIGHT PAGE 23PART NINE PAGE 25PART TEN PAGE 27

Edited by CrazyMS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
though i dont like πŸ˜­ when there is my sweet gunjan,i ll definitely follow ur ss.plz continue n thanks 4 d pm!!!!😊
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow new ss congooo

will edit soon i promise today i will edit all comments

edited

hey meri

1st of all congratulation for ur new ss...

n just read CS i totally loved it

it was awesum...

like Gunjan's life is black

n Samrat's life is white...

poor doll here with so much misery...

hope samrat came to her life n took away all her pains...

plz do cont asap

n thnks for the pm..

p.s. add me to ur pm list..

Love
Radhu
Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 12 years ago
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow
its great πŸ‘πŸΌ
superb
plzzz continue πŸ˜Š

btw u 4got 2 send d pg link in ur pm 
Edited by 358674 - 12 years ago
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new SS !
Superb update !
Seems interesting !
Errm the title can be ''Having you in my life was the best thing ever"
continue soon
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG !!! New SaJan SS !!! Congo for new SS MarieπŸ₯³πŸ€—
Awesome concept..Both are very different ! Gunjan's life is full of sadness and tears..
Felt really bad for her πŸ₯Ί And Samrat's such a fun-loving guy..I think the owner's son must be Samrat..So she might become his P.A😳 Can't wait for their first meeting...

cont soon and don't for get to PM me πŸ˜›

Love, πŸ€—
Nila ❀️

snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bit different concept do continue soon.
Maisha007 thumbnail
nice ss.. will be waiting for the next part..
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratss 4 ur new ss!! Superb introduction!! Feeling so bad 4 gunjan!! Update soon
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing concept..cant wait to read more