Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shamil

bhalo I dont think she is in saree as a part of shooting

it was the official intro of new ashu and SK-KK jodi for all to see ( and let every one know they have a sizzling chemistry)

Is it ?? Thats great Shamil 😊. I am relieved to see Sony is still promoting KTLK and they arranged such a grand event to promote new Ashu and ASHNI jodi...Thank God...😊
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhalobasa

Aaye haye Kittoo...Loved your statement : "Nidhi says... now u will get to see Fresh NEW chemistry! ", you are very intelligent and dignified unlike someone else...

Hopefully from now on, we will get to see lots of Joint Interview of Ashu and Nidhi together πŸ˜†

TFS Tanu ...😊 , But I have one query, I did not see the segment, saw the photos.
Kritz in a saari again 😍 , Was it any part of KTLK shooting ??

I think this is the same saree which KK wore for Valentine's day promos.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I think I'll definitely give SK a chance.

I wasn't very sure before, but he certainly looks decent enough and it's obvious that he shares a fairly decent rapport with KK off screen ( though he looked a tad nervy at the beginning of the SBB segment). I guess age does matter when it comes to comfort levels off screen πŸ˜†

The beard's obviously there to give him a more mature look and while he doesn't look 40 +, I think he does look like a person in his mid 30's ( which is what Ashu's age was at the beginning of the serial before they changed the diff to 18 years)

Thumbs up- I don't think I'll be quitting the show after all 😊
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Nsylesh: nope.. V'day promo saree ws like baby pink... Press conf. Saree which kk wore is bit dark than of v'day promo one..
daffodil81 thumbnail
LOVING THE NEW ASHNI

Edited by ash_arti - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu i really luved his voice.. its more deep thn usual.. may b he has sore throat..
bt he luked really handsome.. and sizzles with Kritz..

reports says he wont copy MB's style.. wow! thts grt!.. tht way thr wont b any comparisons and it wud b fresh start and chemistry..

tho i prefer men beardless.. he is 1st full bearded man whom i found equally handsome..πŸ˜†

the fact tht he doesnt luk much older can actually work in favor of thr chemistry..!πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ithasme

@Nsylesh: nope.. V'day promo saree ws like baby pink... Press conf. Saree which kk wore is bit dark than of v'day promo one..

It is the same saree. I guess because of the lighting it looks different. 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

tanu,  he looks really different from his previous roles. Do u think that beard is a part of  his introduction scene?? may be after accident, poor ashu gets no time to shave  or the barber in that village is very bijeee😳

anyways I love that look! but in that case it cant be  PS! coz  when u have PS u dont get a beard free with it

Yes.. its his look.. the suit also looks so much better... πŸ˜³
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

Tanu i really luved his voice.. its more deep thn usual.. may b he has sore throat..

bt he luked really handsome.. and sizzles with Kritz..

reports says he wont copy MB's style.. wow! thts grt!.. tht way thr wont b any comparisons and it wud b fresh start and chemistry..

tho i prefer men beardless.. he is 1st full bearded man whom i found equally handsome..πŸ˜†

the fact tht he doesnt luk much older can actually work in favor of thr chemistry..!πŸ˜†

His voice was sooo husky β˜ΊοΈ
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luks like New Ashu is already warming up the forum.. πŸ˜†..

he luks dashing..

he has tht deep voice..

he luks so handsome in suits..