F.I.R

India-Forums

FIR Episode 652-6th March Quick Update

jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

FIR Update

It begins with a guy dragging a sack in a forest/garden like area during night hours

Meanwhile,in Chawki,CC is working on a file and Gulgule requests her that it's enough for the day and that he wants to go off for his friends are waiting for him but apparently he gets a Rapte from CC while Gopi had covered himself in his blanket and was busy napping

Just then,a lady named Lalita Tiwari comes to Chawki and cries hysterically that something has happened to her husband in her absence and asks them to come with her..The foursome(CC,BP,Gulgule and Gopi) reach Mrs Tiwari's place and comes face to face with a maid,named Mala,whom Mrs Tiwari was hiding and also a CCTV camera attached to a wall at the ceiling.Apparently,both Mrs Tiwari and Mala had gone for a movie and when they had come back home,they saw their place being ransacked and when BP and the rest viewed the CCTV footage,they come across a guy who had somewhat attacked Mrs Tiwari's hubby.

Gulgule,CC and Gopi had gotten the photograph of the dude ready and started questioning the security guards,Varma and Sharma about the guy and if they had seen him before.They do agree that they've seen him come to the colony area a few times but they had no clue of why or whom he comes here to visit and CC tells them to inform them when the guy comes again.

BP is talking to Gopi who was busy reading the papers...BP asks Gopi that even after 3 days,they've not gotten a lead in the case and bothers him to give some idea and just then Gulgule comes as well and BP asks him to give some idea..Gulgule comes and informs him that he had posted the dude's pic all around but BP questions him and chides him for in that way,the dude will be cautious..Just then they get a call from the security guards that the dude is there,having tea...BP,Gulgule and Gopi rush over to the colony...

After a funny chase by Gopi,Gulgule and the guards(a hilarious chase indeed),all of them get tired and they drink tea...But in that split second,the dude runs away only to get caught by BP who had let down a white rope from above a tree where he had been waiting for the dude,having finally caught and arrested him.

PRE-CAP:BP and CC questioning Mrs Lalitha Tiwari and Mala at Chawki and Mrs Tiwari crying to them that she hasn't killed her hubby and why would she and both CC and BP informs her that it isn't them but a Sundar who has said that!!

Edited by jassie_17 - 07 March 2012 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45magnte

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update jassie_17. Another great episode. Wonder who the culprit is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

magnte IF-Dazzler
magnte
magnte

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the update jassie_17 Thumbs Up

jassie_17

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Great first update Jassie! Welcome to the written updaters club! SmileLOL

jassie_17

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Nice to see you welcoming Jassie to writer's club elle45. LOL Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45jassie_17

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Nice to see you welcoming Jassie to writer's club elle45. LOL Wink

Thanks, although I'm pretty new to this myself. Never done any WUs before this.

I'm glad to see that we're having a gradual increase of new members in our forum Big smile

Edited by elle45 - 08 March 2012 at 1:17pm

jassie_17

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I always find someone or the other somewhere and tell them to come over.

Waise take part in the promotional siggy contest.
dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Welcome jassie_17 to the WU club. That was a great first update. I hope you become a regular on this forum.
I also thought the chase was hilarious! In that limited setup they did a great job.

Go to top