Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

should I Comment On Update which I write (Page 5)

Poll Question: Hi, Should I Comment or post remarks in my daily update?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
60 [63.16%]
35 [36.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_Jassi

Well all the 'for comments' have come from Purab supporters and all negative ones from Armaan ones.The moderaters too support purab & probably that's why they find nothing wrong in his comments.

Whereas any simple post again Purab and they take up arms.

it's not fair to think that those who wait for the updates should be hurt while reading it.so many ppl don't get to see the show and updating is a responsibility to all of them which you don't need to take but if you have don't make it a weapon to foist your opinions on others and hurt them.It's like feeding the deprived (which is a favour) with contaminated food (which is a sin). 

I don't think anybody will have any problems if all the sentiments are taken into consideration and then the comments are written.

Love,

moderators are also humans!!

Also please I am not trying to feed you my comments you dont like them dont read them as simple as that!! Ignore everything that is in brackets!! Also its not that I am the only one who writes the update. even deadly does. Just a bit late but she does a fantastic job!!

I write it before her but then whats the use of two same updates.

Even the discussion these kind of thread becomes divide.

Look I said it before and I say it again (for the last time I guess). These comments are to generate laugh and not to hurt anyone ok

So dont take them to heart or dont take them seriously.

Have a laugh about them and then forget them.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 27 October 2004 at 2:19pm

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Hi Love_Jassi,

First, I am neither Armaan nor Purab's fan. However, even if I were a Purab fan and Jammy wrote something about Purab, I wouldn't care. I am Amrit and Bebe's fan, and if he made some comment about them, I would take it in my stride as he is commenting about the character, which is what this forum is all about i.e commenting on the soap and their characters as long as it is not offensive.

Second, Jammy is making personal comments about the characters. The reader has a CHOICE to either read it or ignore it. As long as he does not use offensive language, it is FINE.

Third, we have Armaan, Purab and Jassi's fan here. Negative and positive points have been said about all of them. This forum IS about discussing the show and their characters and that is what Jammy is doing while he is doing the update. If we like something about a character we cannot force someone else not to comment something negative about the character. Updates are for fun - Lets not make it a serious affair - Let it remain casual.

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 27 October 2004 at 2:26pm
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
In my view the updates should be unbiased. It should let the reader form an opinion abt the characters herself. By posting updates w/ comments u will be forcing ur reader who dont see the episodes to have the same view as u have. Its just like how a critic can change the mind of a filmgoer abt a film before he even goes to watch a film. believe me it works big time.
So best leave the updates unbiased.
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

In my view the updates should be unbiased. It should let the reader form an opinion abt the characters herself. By posting updates w/ comments u will be forcing ur reader who dont see the episodes to have the same view as u have. Its just like how a critic can change the mind of a filmgoer abt a film before he even goes to watch a film. believe me it works big time.
So best leave the updates unbiased.

The update is unbaised.

The comments are in brackets!!!

You dont need comments ignore the brackets!!!

No filim critics writes his comments in brackets. Also I am not a critic I write what I see as it is, I never wantedly or unwantedly miss a part which showed armaan in good light or what ever because I felt that he was faking it!!

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Jammy,I think you must go ahead with your comments but what Shreya says is true too.Brackets or no brackets,any new comer will get a coloured view of the happennings if you write them such.

I think there are plenty of situations in JJKN in which you can comment on as much as you want.But where Jassi & Armaan relations are concerned,pl don't  write comments which will vilify their natural progression.You can always write funny comments without trying to influence the reader with your comments because there might be many who are new to the show and the story.you think Armaan fakes it but we don't and that way you are not giving the first timers a choice  as well as hurting some sentiments as well.

Factual comments don't hurt anyone just as comments on neutral people don't hurt either.Purab not being a babe won't hurt anyone but you trying to muse Armaan faking his feelings cannot make a person laugh if he/she loves the character.It will make him/her angry.That's not what you want,is it?

Jammy,this are my opinions and you asked for this in the poll.If I've hurt you in anyway I'm really sorry because I think you are doing a great jobClap and most of your comments are hillariousLOL(the pasta and the dog was a gem).It 'll be a shame to waste such a natural talent.It will be really nice if you frame your comments in such a way that even a diehard Armaan fan looks forward to reading it.Beleive me,half the votes you got in favour are Armaan fans ( including me) so just do it to bring smiles and not frowns and anger.

Thumbs Up Please cheer up now.

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged
YOU CAN
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 10:02am | IP Logged
HI BUDDY THAT WAS I GR8 JOB!! KEEP IT UP!! GOOD WORK!!
raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 7:18am | IP Logged

hi jammy

pls comment on the updates u write, because i really like to have a good laugh after days hard work.

and pls everyone read the update and have a good laugh. i don't care weather jammy writes something funny about purab or armaan, light fun is just to have a good laugh.

don't we tease our friends sometime, and its all for having fun for that moment. don't stress about characters as life has many stresses or worries in store beside tv characters.

jammy make fun of purab too if that will make armaan lovers happy but pls do write updates with a spicy touch

thanks

Edited by ishan2000 - 10 November 2004 at 1:20pm

Go to top