Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

should I Comment On Update which I write (Page 4)

Poll Question: Hi, Should I Comment or post remarks in my daily update?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
60 [63.16%]
35 [36.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Ok this is really getting out of hand. First of all its not easy writing any update. Brif , detailed , biased or whatever. Thanks to Jammy now I can write my update slowly. I don't have to rush it of. Meaning that why should Jammy write any update at all ??? And Surnita its not about stooping to that level. Its about having a good laugh. And vibe I was just trying to make a point.I am sorry if I sounded harsh or offended anybody. The commments are in brackets. One can simply ignore them. And I don't why you guys thinks that Jammy is being biased. In the beginning he was but now is update is fine.And welcome to all the new members Love_jassi, vibe and Kline.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Relax deadly.It's really a fovour that you and Jammy are doing to us.I completely agree that writing updates is tough.

Jammy,especially for you because you do it after you come back from work.It's really gr8 on your part.Please don't feel offended.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you enjoy it here!

With regards to the updates, the comments made by Jammy are in parentheses which separate his own opinions from the goings-on in the episode.

Now before I get accused of supporting Jammy because he makes fun of Armaan and Jassi, let me mention that I personally dont care if he makes fun of Purab either. Light hearted comments are not meant to be taken seriously. If one does not like the comments, just ignore them. Thats what I used to do when I used to read JP's updates.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deadly

Come on guys ! Jammy's update is not biased at all. In the beginning he was pulling Armaan's leg but now he makes fun of every character. Plus most of his comments are true. And believe me if he starts writing update with out comments I wouldn't see any point in writing my update. Because Jammy includes all  the main and important points. And nobody is forcing anybody to read Jammy's update loveArmaan. If you don't want to read it dont read it. All you will miss is a good laugh which is said is very good for one's health. I remember when Zainab use to update her updates use to be filled with comments. Mostly against Purab. But they were so funny that even though I am a die hard Purab fan I never use to complain.

YOU SAID IT DEADLY! AND I AGREE WITH YOU.

-Rifhat

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Jammy,

By writing the update you are doing us a favour and not the other way around so you narrate what you feel is right and don't let anyone stop you! That's you who you are and one should not change just one does not like you the way you narrate.

So buddy i support your witty comments!

-Rifhat

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you enjoy it here!

With regards to the updates, the comments made by Jammy are in parentheses which separate his own opinions from the goings-on in the episode.

Now before I get accused of supporting Jammy because he makes fun of Armaan and Jassi, let me mention that I personally dont care if he makes fun of Purab either. Light hearted comments are not meant to be taken seriously. If one does not like the comments, just ignore them. Thats what I used to do when I used to read JP's updates.

Agree with Mystica. As long as the comments are in parentheses, I don't see any problem in Jammy adding personal comments about the characters. The readers have a choice to read or not to read the personal comments. Lets not make a big deal about this.

BTW, I am glad we have two coolbies updating JJKN - Deadly, who has been very consistent in doing the updates. She is a fantastic writer. Thank-you, Deadly.

And, Jammy, who is a good back-up and makes JJKN fun to read with his personal comments. Thank-you, Jammy.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
ash and mystica....well said.....Deadly and Jammy keep up the good workThumbs Up
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Well all the 'for comments' have come from Purab supporters and all negative ones from Armaan ones.The moderaters too support purab & probably that's why they find nothing wrong in his comments.

Whereas any simple post again Purab and they take up arms.

it's not fair to think that those who wait for the updates should be hurt while reading it.so many ppl don't get to see the show and updating is a responsibility to all of them which you don't need to take but if you have don't make it a weapon to foist your opinions on others and hurt them.It's like feeding the deprived (which is a favour) with contaminated food (which is a sin). 

I don't think anybody will have any problems if all the sentiments are taken into consideration and then the comments are written.

Go to top