Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

should I Comment On Update which I write (Page 3)

Poll Question: Hi, Should I Comment or post remarks in my daily update?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
60 [63.16%]
35 [36.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:20am | IP Logged
well said Alle.....I completely agree.....So jammy carry on as u usually do.....apni Alle bahen boli toWink

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Just cos JP post anti P updates do you have to stoop to that level too?
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:44am | IP Logged

I love Jassi and everything she stands for.She has been a gr8 inspiration in my life and today I also feel that my looks don't matter as long as I'm good in whatever I'm doing.

I don't mind whom she gets,Armaan or Purab as long as she is happy.Guys like Purab don't have to go through the social ostracizing that she had to go through in her life.She really took a lot before she reached where she is today.She reached there only because of her loyalty,hard work and even innocence to the ways of the world.If anyone deserves happiness it's her.Guys like Purab & Armaan have got almost whatever they have ever wanted.It's Jassi's turn now and She deseves to be happy.And if her happiness lies in Armaan,then I don't care.Purab will find someone else.Hopefully someone who really loves him.

Jammy,I don't like your comments against Jassi.I know on personal experience of what she has beeen through.So it really hurts.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hi love Jassi

Welcome to the fourm!!!!

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thank God I found so many Armaan lovers at the same place and same time.I was really going into depression thinking why ppl don't see how Jassi and Armaan are made for each other.
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:04am | IP Logged
 Thank you Surnita.
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Just cos JP post anti P updates do you have to stoop to that level too?

Oh well... so someone agrees that JP stoops to 'that' level!!!  strange!!!! Confused

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibe

So when Jammy writes these updates, he's expressing his opinion about the episode.

If Jammy was expressing his opinions against Purab & and made fun of him I don't think you would find his updates so nice!!!!!!!!

Sorry Deadly.I didn't know you were a girl.I love your updates.

Minnie, why don't you start writing updates?You are the wittiest one here and I'm sure with your comments against Purab you can balance Jammy and we will also have something to laugh on and make fun of!!!!!!!

Thanks Vibe for the compliment.I'm glad I've been able to put a smile on your face.I would have love to do the updates but I'm in South US and no way to get a cable connection(the appt complex doesn't allow dish).

So you see,I also completely rely on Deadly and Jammy for the updates.

I'm also a little afraid of saying anything to Jammy lest he stops giving his timely updatesConfused(just jokingWink).You see,it's better to drink a little salty water than no water at all................

By the way it's so heartening to see so many armaan fans speaking up at the same post.Welcome allBig smileBig smile

love_Jassi,welcome to the forum.It is so refreshing to read your post.It's so unlike the tug of war of Afs and pfs.Now that you say that way,it's got me thinking as well and also see Jassi at a new perspective.We Indian girls are always expected to be selfless and keep other people's happness before our's. Perhaps until we are in a certain situation we don't really know what it like to be in it and tend to judge everyone by our own standards

Edited by Minnie - 27 October 2004 at 10:36am

Go to top