should I Comment On Update which I write - Page 3

Poll

Hi, Should I Comment or post remarks in my daily update?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kline thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thank God I found so many Armaan lovers at the same place and same time.I was really going into depression thinking why ppl don't see how Jassi and Armaan are made for each other.
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

Just cos JP post anti P updates do you have to stoop to that level too?

Oh well... so someone agrees that JP stoops to 'that' level!!!  strange!!!! 😕

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vibe

So when Jammy writes these updates, he's expressing his opinion about the episode.

If Jammy was expressing his opinions against Purab & and made fun of him I don't think you would find his updates so nice!!!!!!!!

Sorry Deadly.I didn't know you were a girl.I love your updates.

Minnie, why don't you start writing updates?You are the wittiest one here and I'm sure with your comments against Purab you can balance Jammy and we will also have something to laugh on and make fun of!!!!!!!

Thanks Vibe for the compliment.I'm glad I've been able to put a smile on your face.I would have love to do the updates but I'm in South US and no way to get a cable connection(the appt complex doesn't allow dish).

So you see,I also completely rely on Deadly and Jammy for the updates.

I'm also a little afraid of saying anything to Jammy lest he stops giving his timely updates😕(just joking😉).You see,it's better to drink a little salty water than no water at all................

By the way it's so heartening to see so many armaan fans speaking up at the same post.Welcome all😃😃

love_Jassi,welcome to the forum.It is so refreshing to read your post.It's so unlike the tug of war of Afs and pfs.Now that you say that way,it's got me thinking as well and also see Jassi at a new perspective.We Indian girls are always expected to be selfless and keep other people's happness before our's. Perhaps until we are in a certain situation we don't really know what it like to be in it and tend to judge everyone by our own standards

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
Ok this is really getting out of hand. First of all its not easy writing any update. Brif , detailed , biased or whatever. Thanks to Jammy now I can write my update slowly. I don't have to rush it of. Meaning that why should Jammy write any update at all ??? And Surnita its not about stooping to that level. Its about having a good laugh. And vibe I was just trying to make a point.I am sorry if I sounded harsh or offended anybody. The commments are in brackets. One can simply ignore them. And I don't why you guys thinks that Jammy is being biased. In the beginning he was but now is update is fine.And welcome to all the new members Love_jassi, vibe and Kline.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Relax deadly.It's really a fovour that you and Jammy are doing to us.I completely agree that writing updates is tough.

Jammy,especially for you because you do it after you come back from work.It's really gr8 on your part.Please don't feel offended.

Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you enjoy it here!

With regards to the updates, the comments made by Jammy are in parentheses which separate his own opinions from the goings-on in the episode.

Now before I get accused of supporting Jammy because he makes fun of Armaan and Jassi, let me mention that I personally dont care if he makes fun of Purab either. Light hearted comments are not meant to be taken seriously. If one does not like the comments, just ignore them. Thats what I used to do when I used to read JP's updates.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deadly

Come on guys ! Jammy's update is not biased at all. In the beginning he was pulling Armaan's leg but now he makes fun of every character. Plus most of his comments are true. And believe me if he starts writing update with out comments I wouldn't see any point in writing my update. Because Jammy includes all  the main and important points. And nobody is forcing anybody to read Jammy's update loveArmaan. If you don't want to read it dont read it. All you will miss is a good laugh which is said is very good for one's health. I remember when Zainab use to update her updates use to be filled with comments. Mostly against Purab. But they were so funny that even though I am a die hard Purab fan I never use to complain.

YOU SAID IT DEADLY! AND I AGREE WITH YOU.

-Rifhat

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jammy,

By writing the update you are doing us a favour and not the other way around so you narrate what you feel is right and don't let anyone stop you! That's you who you are and one should not change just one does not like you the way you narrate.

So buddy i support your witty comments!

-Rifhat

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Welcome to all the newbies! Hope you enjoy it here!

With regards to the updates, the comments made by Jammy are in parentheses which separate his own opinions from the goings-on in the episode.

Now before I get accused of supporting Jammy because he makes fun of Armaan and Jassi, let me mention that I personally dont care if he makes fun of Purab either. Light hearted comments are not meant to be taken seriously. If one does not like the comments, just ignore them. Thats what I used to do when I used to read JP's updates.

Agree with Mystica. As long as the comments are in parentheses, I don't see any problem in Jammy adding personal comments about the characters. The readers have a choice to read or not to read the personal comments. Lets not make a big deal about this.

BTW, I am glad we have two coolbies updating JJKN - Deadly, who has been very consistent in doing the updates. She is a fantastic writer. Thank-you, Deadly.

And, Jammy, who is a good back-up and makes JJKN fun to read with his personal comments. Thank-you, Jammy.

ides thumbnail
ash and mystica....well said.....Deadly and Jammy keep up the good work👍🏼