Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

should I Comment On Update which I write

Poll Question: Hi, Should I Comment or post remarks in my daily update?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
60 [63.16%]
35 [36.84%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Hi,

My update of 25 OCT is with comments & Remarks , Which I felt funny. Deadly already writes Updates which are very accurate (you can miss the show on T.V, but u can get the details of what you missed on her updates) but they are plain. I thought that instead of two people writting the same thing, I would like bring some spice to the updates.

Example:-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2839&PN= 1 

Also I promise that during deadly's Absence (due to her exams).  I would give normal updates with no comments. But while she is there why not enjoy and take the serial with a pinch of salt. Its not that just because I comment on something I am right or all have to agree with what i write. People can ignore them are welcome to post counter comments or remarks.

Although on the main page, of the update almost all said that they liked my comments. One miss cutie pie didnt liked. Then I realised there must be also a silent fan following of the show who read my updates. so Before I go any further I would like to know thier Opinion's as well.

Jammy.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

jammy tum kab se itna sochane lage ho..

chaolo aacha hain agar koyi tumahara comments pasand nahin kar raha to lagata hain...koyi tum sudarana chata hain ya chaate hain...

LOLLOL

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
jammy, i love your "chatpate" updates !!Hug  You and deadly each have your own unique style of writing.  This is the way you express yourself, so plz don't change it  Smile
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
agreed jammy!

write the way you want... and its really intresting and funny to see what ur comments are onit .. so its ok, awesome job!!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
 My my Jammy,you really seemsd to have ruffled a few feathers.I feel your comments are fine as long as you make them unbiased.( Read no anti Armaan commentsLOLLOL)
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Come on guys ! Jammy's update is not biased at all. In the beginning he was pulling Armaan's leg but now he makes fun of every character. Plus most of his comments are true. And believe me if he starts writing update with out comments I wouldn't see any point in writing my update. Because Jammy includes all  the main and important points. And nobody is forcing anybody to read Jammy's update loveArmaan. If you don't want to read it dont read it. All you will miss is a good laugh which is said is very good for one's health. I remember when Zainab use to update her updates use to be filled with comments. Mostly against Purab. But they were so funny that even though I am a die hard Purab fan I never use to complain.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I find ur updates too biased against armaan. So dont put in comments. If u have to... comment against everyone. Usually updates with comments start looking juvenile after the initial fun wears off.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:34am | IP Logged

mind you I did read in one of Jammys updates the comment that Purab isnt good looking (when Bindya was looking at mag) mind you, thats just factual isnt it?

Go to top