WU-07.03.21012 Aa dekhe zara, Kisme kitna hai dum

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And am super duper late again

And first of all sorry to all the buddyshuddy who commented last time...I could not reply back...Especially Parul, Jiji and Manju...Couldnot reply in time...and by the time  I came as usual in my late latif snail speed, the thread was closed😕😆

Achha chalo chalo...let us first start the update in the lost and found department...Kyun??...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizadda ko dhoondhna nahi hai??😛😛😛

The three super duper women...akaa Maami, Naani the not so sayaani and Anji the akal se ganji are surrounding our Bigada Nawab (ASR) and questioning him on the whereabouts of his wifey dearest... and the bigada nawab realizes that his wifey dearest has just pulled fast one on him and left him do deal with these wolverines by himself...but he does try to save himself and tells them that he has sent his wifey to her house so that she can convince his equally dumb in-laws about their fast and furious marriage😕. And ofcourse the three women buy that excuse (The combined IQ level of this house actually cannot win the show call 'Kya aap Panchmi fail hai😆) and Naani, the no so Sayaani tells Bigada Nawab to get His wifey back by evening and ask for forgiveness from his inlaws...which Bigada nawab agrees to do with a bigada face😛

Apni Jhalliphulli (Khushi) back in her Sankadevi mood is standing at Gupta house eating grams with her original flair...and the moment her bua opens the door she walks in and announces that she is here and now the answers will be here too as her hubby dearest will be coming on to answer all their questions (On a side note...Thank God CVs have taken up to lighten up a bit...the Gupta house looked like a funeral house since past few times...and secondly...I absolutely LOVED Khushi's Saree...the work on it was absolutely classy😳...Finally Arnab bitua's garment factory kucch kaam aayi😛)

Payal, the ahesaanfaramosh and her suddenly brightwitted husband having lovey dovey talks and finally Aakash gets enough courage to call his wifey without the 'ji''  after her name and insists that his wifey also removes the 'ji' from his name (Arrey why are you bent on putting kulhari on your own leg??? Ek hi toh bandi hai, in the whole Raizada pagalkhaana, who gives you some ijjat...Why do you wanna lose that too😕) Payal all shywhy at the suggestion when her dear Mother in law appears from nowhere and tells her to concentrate on the cooking instead of disturbing her dear son😕...(Manorama is one entertaining character ...but as an MIL she is a nightmare!🤢!! Even GopiVahu's MIL is bearable when it comes to original character! )

Bigada Nawab at Gupta house...(The man looks like a bull being shown the red flag..the way he is staring at our Jhalliphulli who is all happy shappy and giving him a winner's look)...Bua and Garima are looking at their wit's end...(Naturally, the CVs have now realized that strict and disgusted looks dont suit you...you both look better when you are looking at each other as if you have just received the news  that Shashibabua is pregnant🤣)...

They try to welcome ASR who actually tells his wifey dearest to make tea for him...and then promptly follows her to the kitchen leaving Bua and Garima again confused😆...

Inside the kitchen they again quibble and Khushi says that if he wanna take her home, he needs to carry her...( I Tell you ...ASR...you better watch you back...this is one bad habit you have instilled in her...ab toh tumhari kamar gai kaam se...Kamariya lachak na jaaye kahi iss dhobi pachhad mein😆)

Bigada Nawab again on his old tape of getting Payal out of the house if his wifey doesnot obey him...Wifey is adamant that Akash would not let that happen...ASR walks out with final warning and telling her to go home and Khushi calls Akash ..who ofcourse doesnot pick up the phone...

And so our dear Mrs. Raizada (the sane one...not the useless Mrs. Akash) reaches the office where two guards are ready to block her road (What nonsense is this?? They have to keep such big goons to stop this fragile si ladki??😕...ASR...you are overstaffed😛)...

Jhallphulli is ready to barge in inspite of this, when her hubby dearest walks in with his attitude ...she tells him that she has come to meet her jijaji called Akash...but ofcourse he doesnot let her meet him...so an Angry Jhalli takes a tumbler out of the water bucket lying outside the office (And pleajjhhh dont ask what is a water bucket, fully equiped with the tumbler doing right outside the classy garden like foyer of Raizada office😕) and throws it on her hubby dearest😲😕😆...(You gotta see the reaction on his face...Izzat ka kachra ho gaya, biwi ke hathon...in front of those guards😛)

Jhalli tries to walk away, but her hubby dearest stops her and throws the whole bucket of water on her (And amazingly..the Devdas ka diya type sindoor on Khushi's forehead refuses to be washed away even in the face of such blatant attack)...

It is then they both realize that the whole office...and the new clients are watching them (Oho finally jhalli ke dimaag ki batti jali jali jali😛)...Khushi as usual introduces herself as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada (Hey Ram...naam hai ya tongue twister😕😆)...the clients smile and go away as the two of them stare at each other...when FINALLY the dulheraaja ...aka Akash bitwa comes in and asks his bhaiya and bhabhi about whatever happened to them😆

Khushi practically jumps on Akash asking him whether he will always be with her sister and never leave her and always answer her phone ...Akash tells her that he will never leave her sister (Smart guy  I tell you...smartly circumvents the phone lifting wala assurance😆)...Khushi gets ecstatic and ASR butts in and tells Akash to get going for the meeting...

He then tell Khushi to reach Raizada pagal khaana within 2 hours...or he will send Payal back to Gupta house...our Jhalliphulli refuses to kow tow and tells him that she is not afraid of him and that he will not be able to do anything to Payal as Akash loves her and he will stand by her (Haye...yehi dimaag kucch din pehle chalaya hota!...we would not have had this hate marriage track)

Bigada Nawab actually tries to bite in the air (That is one excellent expression...he is actually looking like a Vampire ready to take a morsel out of his beautiful victim😆)...he tells her that if she doesnot go to RM in 2 hours...he will change his name (Oye...Zaalim...we will be dead if you do that...imagine Khushi Kumari Gupta to Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada to Khusi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada plus the newly changed name😲...Kaise yaad rakhenge)

Our Jhalli tells him to look out for a new name within two hours😆...and walks off...

ASR fumes and stomps across his office remembering the encounter...as Akash walks in and tries to pacify the mad bull on rampage...but ofcourse the mad bull called ASR bites him off ...one of the secretaries walks in (Without a knock😲...badtameez!!!😡😆) and tells ASR that his appointment with Mr. Roy is confirmed...

Akash asks him that the same Mr. Roy who is their lawyer? ...ASR says yes..and that Akash has to do a most important work for him,,,he has some menacing expression on his face...
Poor Akash says yes...

The End
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks! just watched theepi 1 min ago and it was aamzzing! so this was a great recap!!
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great written update! Enjoyed reading it :)

Lol love the scenes between Khushi and Arnav, missed her fighting spirit!

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...
i was waiting for it for the past two hrs and finally here ur...
just when i have watched the epi u have posted the update too...😆
but loved this epi seeing ArHi in their ful form...😉
cant wait for the next epi and no precap too on top of it...

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I finally saw the episode and it was so intense and i love it totally - i am watching it over and over
goddessR02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update :D
mpks1 thumbnail
Srushti, I watched the episode sometime ago, but its always good to read your update. They are absolutley funny. Thank You.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update.. the water fight was hilarious.. loveed it
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank u for da written update :)
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God! I don't know which was more hilarious- the show or your updates! 👏

Honestly, you ppl who write such humour should start your own show! 👍🏼

I was laughing so loudly in the office, lucky it was break time!
Thank you so much!😉

Anyway, superb episode! Superb updates!

😃