Amrit Manthan

wu 7 march

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

So I guess Amrit like Adhiraj now? Hmm lets see what happens now...

Maata ji is worried that Adhiraj knows everything. She wants to play him at his own game but is afraid he might disgrace them.

Amrit with whole family talking about how she should be ready to rule. Bua claims her hubby fixed adhiraj-amrit while maid claims he didn't do anything; its all due to amrit's class and beauty. Beeji calls Amrit and all disperse. Bua says she was praising her husband so that Amrit feels indebted to them after marriage. 

Amrit-Nimrit in the haweli: Amrit feels bad for bua as she can't live like a princess but Nimrit doesn't feel bad. She thought Bua was happy. Amrit claims its good but only for small/normal status people not princesses...  Beeji calls Amrit and tells her about Adhiraj's offer. Amrit agrees and says that now he is responsible for Sisodi Family's Fortune (he has to provide financial security for them). Beeji is proud. Nimrit is there but she can't hear a thing. She feels Amrit has magic since she got Beeji so happy but she can't do anything. 

Mom-Dad scene; Dude dad needs to come back to earth! He feels like he needs not to do any work! Mom is worried but he says he doesn't want to see her unhappy... Blah blah...

Maata ji calls everyone for a meeting. She talks about Adhiraj's proposal for Amrit. She asks Amrit and she agrees. Everyone is happy except Mom but she doesn't say anything. Mom-Beeji have an eye glare. Beeji indirectly taunts Mom. She feeds her the sweet first too! On top of that, she makes her prepare for dinner that Adhiraj is invited to --today,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirshiny3maharajz1997Ok21MARCELLENiceupKhatamKahaniBissenKhalidbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wu 7 march" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Nice update ... Thanks for it...

So after getting to know abt adhiraj frm rajmata amrit still want to marry him ... Is she scarifies herself for the family or for money...????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
awesome update

brainychild92

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

If they go this route, I think I would really be interested.  The reason I want this is not in a shipper way. It's just, it's different than the predictable storyline.  She's not some person that is all white, which is great for a Hindi serial female lead.  And it would be boring to have her with the "good guy." What's the point of that?  Good boy reforms her...naaa. I'd rather see more complex dynamics, with both Amrit and Adhiraj being grey, and both going into it with their own agendas. LOL

If the show goes this route, I think I'm in.

Edited by likarsh - 07 March 2012 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbybrainychild92

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niceup

Nice update ... Thanks for it...

So after getting to know abt adhiraj frm rajmata amrit still want to marry him ... Is she scarifies herself for the family or for money...????

no.. she sacrifices herself for "aish-o-araam"   she wants to continue living like a princess... so this isn't really a sacrifice if you ask me.. its just greedy/proudness...

KhatamKahani

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thanksss!!!
really curious how th show shapes up frm here!!
amrit though grey is still very naive abt th realities of life...she lives in her own glass palace n thinks she can control her life!
while nimrit is more girl-next-door types wid no real agenda in life!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.