To all the disgruntled fans...

abp7084 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Come on guys & ladies... MB is not comin back, bcoz the problem is MB's back & ther can be some other issues too... but chill out.. dont take daily soaps so personally... it happens, life goes on... audience is further gettin anxious bcoz of all these emotional & infinite crying episodes... but i liked dadi bua' acting.. I must say it was one of the finest television performances I hv seen on TV..& dont blame new people like Sharad Kelkar.. he also has huge responsility which he must be aware of.. so dont put him under more pressure.. they also work for their living... dumpin new actor without his mistake is not a symbol mature audience... 

many a times various plays made memorable by very seasoned actors are revived by takin new actors.. & they turn out to be equally successful.. ultimately its the story that matters.. rest everythin comes later... im sure whtever part played by MB will be cherished as one of his finest & unique performances.. he too might hv found difficult to cope up with the gruelling & demanding nature of daily soaps & some different opinions about story... but its fine.. whtever happens, happens for good... and look forward to nicely crafted better episodes... & kudos to CVs for some high voltage emotional scenes in past few episodes... i saw that all actors popularity meter is down this week... afterall they r people & they too hv right to live life in their own way...dont disappoint them... soaps are just fictional & digital distraction... control urself & enjoy...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abp 7084

Come on guys & ladies... MB is not comin back, bcoz the problem is MB's back & ther can be some other issues too... but chill out.. dont take daily soaps so personally... it happens, life goes on... audience is further gettin anxious bcoz of all these emotional & infinite crying episodes... but i liked dadi bua' acting.. I must say it was one of the finest television performances I hv seen on TV..& dont blame new people like Sharad Kelkar.. he also has huge responsility which he must be aware of.. so dont put him under more pressure.. they also work for their living... dumpin new actor without his mistake is not a symbol mature audience... 

many a times various plays made memorable by very seasoned actors are revived by takin new actors.. & they turn out to be equally successful.. ultimately its the story that matters.. rest everythin comes later... im sure whtever part played by MB will be cherished as one of his finest & unique performances.. he too might hv found difficult to cope up with the gruelling & demanding nature of daily soaps & some different opinions about story... but its fine.. whtever happens, happens for good... and look forward to nicely crafted better episodes... & kudos to CVs for some high voltage emotional scenes in past few episodes... i saw that all actors popularity meter is down this week... afterall they r people & they too hv right to live life in their own way...dont disappoint them... soaps are just fictional & digital distraction... control urself & enjoy...!!!

Very well written dear...A very mature reaction to the whole issue and very reassuring to read it...In fact just last night I was discussing this issue with my hubby (KTLK being the only daily soap he watches with me) and he also voiced the very same thoughts...He said if u have a lower back problem and if u have to travel for 2 hours to ur destination in Mumbai traffic and on Mumbai roads and then shoot for 12 hours...u would have given up way before this... So put all other differences aside and try to take his medical reason at face value...Remember him for his memorable performance and hope to see him in another show soon where he will have a less hectic schedule...actually after hearing my hubby's POV I too changed my attitude towards the whole thing and am now going to watch the show with an open mind and hoping that will be for the best of the show...