Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Oh no chilly...KYPH - KTH !!!

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey chilly,

Just read today's yet another breath taking update buds...And what did you do, you just gave a shape to a vague and a weird thought that's refusing to come out....You compared KYPH to that dreadful KTH...Hm...I tell you, this is exactly what I felt yesterday after reading the update...Is this thing shaping up like KTH? May be Ekta mai wants to correct all the mistakes (or should I say the blunders) that she commited in KTH...Starting from getting Kashish married to that nalayak Piyush(sorry if anyone gets offended by this remark, but I just hate that character and my words always reflect my feelings! )...Hopefully we will get to see something else and not the same old story...Gosh I dont want to see another Sujal suffering like hell with no where to go even after realizing his mistakes...It was painful enough to see one Sujal and ruin my entire good 2-3 months on him, I dont want another Sujal ever again...Puleeeeeeze....

What do you think chilly?So you also used to watch KTH?You know, I still cant get over that serial...I still cant come into terms with what Piyush has done...Still I'm amazed at the things that went on and still cant forgive Kashish totally...Right now the track is such a bore, but still I just keep myself updated with the story..Of course not with the same passion that used to be there initially...Its just like old habits die hard !

Hm...I would certainly like to know your thoughts on this and also friends all of you, please express your views on this topic...I would love to read all of them...Lets have some fun!

Cheers...
Raksha...

Edited by rakshal - 20 April 2005 at 3:23pm

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

hey raksha

i also use 2 wtach HTH b4 not anymore its toooooooooooo boring now

n same ere i dont wanna see angad suffering like sujal its to painful!!!!!!!!!Cry

hopefully KYPH doesnt go on 2 dat track and keeps shaping da it is...........all i wanna see is a different yet beautiful and romantic relation between angad and kirpa.Embarrassed

kariya! 

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i think that the story is not going to shape up the way KTH did 'coz wats the point of making a new serial then??? but yes i m damn sure that there will b suffereing n pain as dinky said there has to be pain and suffering in ektas serial
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Hey sarah,

That's the whole point with Ekta...She just mostly rehashes the stuff in her previous serials and comes up with a new one...A smart business woman, I tell you...Angry

Cheers..
Raksha...
Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
But all the ekta stories start with a bang...I mean that's true for atleast the 2 that I'm interested in..KTH and KYPH...I hope KYPH will be an exception where its interesting and with no weird twists till the end....

Cheers...
Raksha...Tongue
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

u bet rakshal... im hoping for it to be that way too !!

KTH was really fun in the beginning ut now its so borrrrrriiing!!

anyway as long its KTH but better and without those silly marrying teh wrong gu mistakes its going to be fun.

remember how people used to make serials ... really romantic earlier and let the esscence of the deal remain... ? where has that gone now!!

meaning everones advertising for producs and other serials in the episodes and  picking the wrong guys!!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged

o god...i agree with u rakshal..i cant see another sujal again....that was a painful story of sujal...well i think sujal wasnt an outright bad person like angad ...he only had a bit of attitude and he wasnt against love like angad but he was arrogant at start becoz of the lack of attention from his dad and his dad's behavior towards his mom.....he felt wat was the feeling of not being loved...he was sensitive to the situations which affected him the other way and he ended up becoming an introvert...the situation was totally different from KYPH where angad doesnt even know the meaning of love...has no that sort of son relationship with his mother...its just like that her mother is always ordering her for certain important things...there is no real bond of mother-son relationship b/w them..............yeah somethings might compare to KTH like:

1) kashish fell in love with sujal FIRST, not sujal ...just like kripa likes angad from the start and not angad

2) kashish reacted strongly when he touched her hand first time while guiding her to work......same goes here for kripa in the 2nd last episode

3) sujal told kashish "mujhe larkiyon ki kami nahi hai" upon her reaction.....angad told kripa the same in outhouse

4)last but not the least, sujal looked so attractive to us...same goes for the bad guy angad... haha..Wink

The only difference is between the intensity of characters...kashish had a dislike for him at the start but she didnt hate him for wot he is...she just disliked for his bossy behavior..........here kripa has her shattered hopes related to angad...and angad has ALL the qualities of a bad guy!

ok i shut up now...enough of the lecture! lol Embarrassed

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hi sorry simply stunning,

I was busy and did not see this reply of yours...

But yes you are absolutely right...I can take all the comparisions and everything and I dont mind Angad pining for his lady love a little bit and then getting her, BUT FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, I dont want a piyushy in the middle...From what it looks like, Prithvi is a sweet character and I dont want him to end up having brick bats at the end...Like the way piyush still gets them from all of us...Uffff..I still cant get over my hatred to that guy...and the fact that he died doesnt make me feel sympathitic one bit and can you believe it. I was actually very happy that he died...

Ok now comparing Angad and Sujal:

I guess both Sujal and Angad have developed a tough exterior because of their parents...For Sujal its his dad, and Angad his mom...Even Sujal did not believe in love and other sentiments until he came accross Kashish...Till then he saw only girls falling all over him and on his money and success...Here also its Kripa who will instill those sensitive feelings back in Angad...But by then I hope its not too late and Kripa, unlike Kashish, still remains the same innocent sweet self...

Just my 2 cents...

Your views are welcome guys...I'm dying to know how much you all hate Piyush and how much you dont want Prithvi to end up in his shoes...

smiles...
Raksha...
PS:my name is Raksha and not Rakshal...'L' is my initial

Go to top