Television stars celebrate Holi with zeal-KW

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Television stars celebrate Holi with zeal!

Source: Tina Krishnan   |   Last Updated 18:30(07/03/12)

The festival of colours water and enthusiasm is back. The entire country is dipped in the feeling of zest and the philosophy 'Bura Na Mano Holi Hai'. Some like to play with gulaal and some with plain water. We at Dailybhaskar.com tried to know what the television stars feel about the festival and their fundas of playing Holi.Karan Wahi aka Rohan of Kuch To Log Kahenge says, "I never play Holi, so this year also I'll do what I always do, I will sleep and will play cricket. But I still remember my first Holi in Mumbai, when I was drunk and everyone was laughing at me."Rati Pandey aka Indira of Hitler Didi says, "Being from a small town, Holi has always been a huge celebration with friends and family. I remember spending hours trying to scrub off the colour from my face as a child! We would get so caught up in playing Holi that by the end of it we would be covered in so many colours that it would be difficult to tell one from the other. This year I will be celebrating Holi with my surrogate family i.e the cast and crew of Hitler Didi) on the sets, especially since we have the Holi special on the day after Holi. I am sure it will be a lot of fun, since I have a few pranks up my sleeve."Shashank Vyas aka Jagya of Balika Vadhu states, "Since childhood, Holi has been my favourite festival because in Ujjain, I used to have lot of fun playing Holi with my friends and family and we used to gorge on gujiyas and other sweets, prepared especially for the festival. Luckily, this year, I am taking some time off to celebrate Holi with friends. I also feel this festival of colours makes you forget all your differences and it's a good time to makeup and play Holi with your loved ones."Hiten Tejwani aka Manav of Pavitra Rishta feels, "If something nice is happening in my building, then we will celebrate Holi there. Otherwise between our family friends, we will plan a celebration for sure. The kids love playing Holi and at their age even I used to be quite naughty, but now I prefer playing Holi with natural colours or gulaal because as an actor, I need to use colours that come off easily."Pratyusha Banerjee aka Anandi of Balika Vadhu states, "Holi is one of my favourite festivals. As a child, I used to adore the story of Hiranyakashyap and Prahlada. I love the part where Prahlada is saved because of his faith in Lord Vishnu and how evil Holika is overcome by the flames. I also tried shedding a bad habit every Holi, it's been a family ritual. I hope we all shed one bad habit this year. Here's wishing you a very happy Holi."Rupaly Ganguly aka Pinky of Parvarrish says, "I love Holi, it's my favourite festival. I've always played very wild Holi with my friends and family, using tomatoes, eggs and colours. I still remember, once I had fever but still I played Holi with water and not only that, I also ate laddoos which were full of bhang. Now you can imagine how my Holi would have been?On this auspicious festival we at Dailybhaskar.com would like to wish its readers a very Happy Holi.

source:
dailybhaskar.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx for sharing ðŸ¤—