7th Mar,12:WU: Pradeep-Mona ki Mohabatein

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

mjbapanamrvlsmedhsbalieAMSTrachel2Humtum25pappy123tau123milwebpearldesaiaasaxena3miss_patel5Heenapsushavviameetasingh4cherry_ikGauri22j&b84sevakLoveTVShowsswethasyam08Magical_KaShswan20nidhi2013shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7th Mar,12:WU: Pradeep-Mona ki Mohabatein" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu

Wish you a happy Holi too..
OK episode, With some fun moments, But that Mona's sister who is getting married is too childish , Uff she annoys me sorry no offence, but  she acts like a school kid, The boy seems decent

And someone has dubbed her musical voiceLOLLOLLOL

Pradeep and Mona some Knok Jhok and Anushka seeing this and feeling Kaash Mona kay Jagah Mai toothi
She sang well and with a lot of darad in her song

Overall a decent epsiode, Still I am wondering where the thrid kid is and should'nt the older daughter be with these people during the sangeet time just coz she seems old enough to sing and dance with them from teh girls side, anyways tahts not important

And the house seems so over crowded with people, Saab Ladki walon ki taraf say looks like

Heard thrusday there will be some dhamaal no precap means something will happen and weekend will cometimue with that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

hey tanu  thnk you so much for the written update

i luvd today's episode

especially the war of songs LOL dat was quiet funny 

and even the smoke part

the flashback part where anushka and pradeep dey were lookin champu's LOL

i couldn help rollin on floor while lookin at demLOL

the whole episode was comic one but iam scared of anushka's intentions

as the song she selected was serious oneConfused

thnx once again

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanu!!!

Wishing u a Happy Holi too!!!

oh no precap?? don't know what they are going to show 2moro i'm gone have to bear for the WU LOL

must catch the episode later..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.