WU March 7th 2012 - *** updated ***

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

This is the first time I am updating any episode. I hope you guys will like it. It sure would mean a lot to me. Enough of my ranting, here you go.

Recap :  Raghav forces Gauti to stand near the examination hall window, with his hands up for three hours. Sia and Gauti have a fight and Sia ends up slapping Gauti. Juno announces that everyone should boycott Vishal in the bonfire party. Raghav and Sia has another fight where Sia blames him for her fight with Gauti.

Episode :

Episode starts with Raghav Sia standing in front of each other when Salli comes and asks Sia about her exam. Sia replies that she would pass very rudely. Raghav intervenes and says that Pushpa is very mad and would explode, so she should put up a board saying "one arm distance". When Salli asks about the chips in Sia's hands Raghav takes the packet from her and gives to Salli. They decide to share and eat together. While leaving Raghav winks at Sia and she has an annoyed look on her face.

Sia is walking in the corridor and encounters Pooja. Pooja tries to go away but Sia stops her and tell her that she knows what she has been upto. Sia accuses her of hiding her pencil box and, bolting the toilet door from outside. Pooja denies but Sia confronts her and asks as to why she lied to her. Pooja is stammering and trying to come up with an excuse but Sia stops her and breaks her friendship with her. Pooja retaliates and talks very rudely to her that she does not need her. Sia is hurt and leaves from there, while Pooja secretly cries. Sia is shown thinking and very sad.

Its night now, Sama comes to take Sia for the party but she says that she does not want to. Sama tires to convince her, but Sia gets angry and screams at her. Sama retaliates and says that she does not care about her friends who did so much to help her during her exams. They in fact got out from examination hall to help her but she doesn't care. Her friends would definitely be disappointed with her as no matter what they do, she always comes back to her gloomy world. Saying this Sama goes out. Sia calls her but she leaves. Then she does self talk and says that life has so much tension.

Vishal is talking to himself when Bonny tries to go to the bonfire. At first he tries to stop him then tells him to go forever and blackmails him. Bonny stays and they chalk out a plan. Although Bonny stays yet he is not happy about it.

Pooja is searching for Vishal. When he comes she hugs him and complains that she fought with Sia for him and now no one will speak with her. Vishal asks her to chill and go and enjoy the party. She finally goes form there, and Vishal mocks her. Bonny asks why do they need to go to the staff room and Vishal says to get Sia packed up from school.

Sia in her room doing self talk and decides to go for party. When she comes out she finds Sama still waiting for her. Sia is very happy she hugs and thanks Sama for being a good friend. They go to get ready for the party.

Juno is eagerly waiting at the venue. Raghav and Salli comes there. Raghav starts teasing Juno regarding Sia. He does some overacting and blurts out that Sia is heavy. Both Juno and Salli are surprised, and ask him that how he knows that. Raghav ignores and leaves with Salli to spend some time alone with her.

A guy comes and gives guitar to Juno and tells him to sing. But he says that he will sing later as he is waiting for someone. Sia and Sama comes there. Sama says to Juno that Sia says she has no friends. Then all Gurmeet, Wada and Nika bro and Tanya comes there and asks, who are they. She acknowledges them as friends but she is searching for Raghav.

All leave and Sia says thanks to Arjun and say she wants to thank her friend. Juno interrupts and assumes she is speaking of him.  Sia thinks that she was not talking about him but Raghav. Sia excuses herself and says she will join him later and leaves.

Sia is searching for Raghav. She asks one guy and he directs her to that place. Salli is angry that Raghav is only interested in others and not her. They are about to kiss when Sia call him. Raghav ignores.

Vishal bribes the peon and gets the keys to the staff room.

Raghav is speaking very loudly ensuring that Pushpa hears. He is admiring Saloni and makes a kissing sound. Sia is disgusted and as she tries to go away Raghav calls her. He tells her to wait as he is busy, but she refuses and goes away.

Visha and Bonny moving in a corridor with a flashlight. They open the lock of the room. Vishal informs Bonny that he is going to steal Sia's papers so that she loses her scholarship.

Precap: Everyone is enjoying the party. "Hone do dil ko Fanaa" Song is going on. Vishal finds Sia's papers and tear it.

Hope you guys like it. Hats off to all the updaters, this is really a tedious job.

I would really appreciate if someone tells me how to make a "Members Only", and nocopy' post. Thanks in advance.

See you all next Wednesday.

Edited by jamoshi2507 - 12 years ago
ok no problem,take your time
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

👍🏼

thanks means a lot to me
yup.. hard work done... nazar a raha he.. 👏

keep it up.. 😉
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

yup.. hard work done... nazar a raha he.. 👏

keep it up.. 😉

thanks sweety
gud job jamoshi!
 thankss for the osum update!
jamoshi for no copy n members only u have to do:

[MEMBERSONLY ][NOCOPY ]  -Make sure there is no spaces in the brackets, i ve used space there to make u understand wat to do,..!

Originally posted by -Asmi-

gud job jamoshi!
 thankss for the osum update!

Originally posted by -Asmi-

jamoshi for no copy n members only u have to do:

[MEMBERSONLY ][NOCOPY ]  -Make sure there is no spaces in the brackets, i ve used space there to make u understand wat to do,..!

Thanks a ton Asmi ... btw i am Neha
Edited by jamoshi2507 - 12 years ago
@asmi... wont only those who are not members not be able to see the update n copy it... 🤔
i mean... ones with accounts cn still copy right?
Amazing update jamoshi
thanks...