C-night tom.! Precap suggests so|| Precap Disc. HERE! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jainneha

this is camera work not real

True neha even if its a camera work, It is still awesome,done very beautifully and looks like a passionate romantic kiss.. Really lovely, Rashi are the best in the industry, once again they proved it.
Link for the precap
http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xpam8x
can't wait for tomorrows episode.
Originally posted by jainneha

this is camera work not real
everyone knows thats a camera work not real..  if it is(kiss) real then hum sub bewosh hothe😆😆hosh mei laane keliye doctor ko boolana padtha😆
hello ,
after reading all ur ppl comments can anybody post precap snaps.
desperate to see them.
thanks

Hey guys...as we all know that aur RaYa gonna have some intimate scenes today or next week...in yesterday's precap when they showed RaYa's kiss priya was wearing the same dress that she was weaeing in the fashion show that means consummation will happen straight after that disaster? What i am not getting is how can they show C , when priya is so tensed depressed about her sis :/ can it mean the nutz's plan backfires and the media n other ppl appreciate ayesha for the way she tackeled the malfunction...i m confused and sorry to bother you ppl too lol

I would really love it if Nutz plans go for peanuts :):)!  That would be really nice and poor Ayesha really walked with dignity.  Hopefully, she does not fall for the stupid Sid :(!  I would shoot myself if such a thing happens... So, probably that is why Madam Priya is in her full form shouting at Mr. Kapoor again :):):) and getting her lips sealed!!!

The other way of looking it is, she needs that love/affection after the tension/depression and would melt in his arms.

I dont' think so.. I think they will kiss and make up today!! Consummation will happen post Holi celebrations!!

Let's go step by step!!😆
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Hey guys...as we all know that aur RaYa gonna have some intimate scenes today or next week...in yesterday's precap when they showed RaYa's kiss priya was wearing the same dress that she was weaeing in the fashion show that means consummation will happen straight after that disaster? What i am not getting is how can they show C , when priya is so tensed depressed about her sis :/ can it mean the nutz's plan backfires and the media n other ppl appreciate ayesha for the way she tackeled the malfunction...i m confused and sorry to bother you ppl too lol

Good point, was thinking the same, I dont think they will see the C night today but still how and why Priya went home at all. It could mean media took it positively or may be Ram again controlled the situation and asked Priya to come home as everything was under control ?

Well, I guess another hour to go and then we will read something :-D BUT today it Thursday :( Hope Precap is not the last scene today
Thankie guys for responding and making my confusions a lil less :p

@fosla , maybe your ryt coz i guess on sbs ram said that on holi there will be a dhamaka ...wonder waht does that mean...