Thendral Wed 7th Mar 2012 - Slap #1 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the beautiful and colourful update Pearl.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by thendralfan007

Thanks Pearl...for the wonderful update.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mohan is a real senseless moron🀒.  GRRR! 😑 It was okay to give one slap but the way he was hitting that small made girl was so wrrrooonnng!!!  And yet after receiving so many slaps CP the devil 😈 has still not changed but immediately took revenge on Deepa😲.

Poor bold DeepaπŸ˜•!  It was so sad to see her 😭 sobbing out her helplessness.   Deepa knows how money can move mountains so she should have kept away from CP but too bad.  Nice to see Chandru with his friends 😊 chasing Mohan.  However, Chandru also did not ask for Deepa's part in it and solve the problem.  He also blindly accepted CP's words just like that stupid Principal.  😑

Kalyani it is too late to list out the problems which would come as a result of Mohan's rash and foolish act.  And as Deepa has mentioned Mohan's name, T also will get into trouble. 

Anand seems to be turning into what we want TA to become.  Anand πŸ‘πŸΌseems to take working and earning honest money as the goal in his life.  Whereas TA πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  seems to take earning easy and quick money and living beyond our means to enjoy life as the goal in his life.  Oh please TA learn from Anand and try to change yourself.  After all, TA, you are the one who 😡 has gone through hell and come out.  So please change!!!!

He could have been senseless but she has a got a dirty mouth and lies thru her nose. Don't have to feel sorry for her for being the weaker sex coz she deserved what she got - in fact shd have got a couple more slaps for throwing her weight around. πŸ‘

Right.πŸ˜›..you too noticed that with all that banging she has not changed for the better but immediately took revenge on Deepa. If Deepa didn't show her face she wouldn't have got into a hot soup now - and to add salt to injury she has to call Mohan loudly by his name for CP to take note. Was it necessary for her to find out immediately? She could have asked later and was it necessary for her to show concern about CP by being among the crowd adhuvum right in the front row for CP to take note of her? Non of the girls who joined her to laugh at CP earlier were there to support her either...ellam sitting on the fence and sway to the direction where the wind blows!! 😑

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Sue, this cmnt..ROFL, i can just imagine the tone and the native lingo...too good...
guess it was too much for them..hardly one big drama abt theft and this one...and since they really dont know K and the way matters unfolded and the fact they caught some fellow hitting cp nicely..they need their time...
just hope they dont continue on the fence for too long!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thanks for a wonderful update Pearl πŸ˜Š

Slappps...I could not enjoy M slapping CP...one slap is fine but series of slaps...i mean it was a clear crime of beating up some woman in public...we need CP to be punished...not this way...the more he slapped her the more i was worried abt implications this would have on D and T β“

As few others pointed out, I was also thinking TT will be under pressure to repay Kalyani...TA's financial worries start but hope he will not make blunders this time and TT discuss things together...

Deepa cannot be blamed...she did what came naturally at that time...no chance for her to think crooked by not talking to Mohan...she was asking in surprised way to Mohan what he was doing here???
C and CP turn every incident agnst their enemies to their advantage...in fact, things happen to these Peis easily that they need not struggle much...😑

Today P - B scenes??? and D complaining to T...If A or some other side track is shown, T slapping B may be pushed to monday..πŸ˜•

Thanks Pearl for the update.

Mohan gave a very good slap to junior Bhuvana which she deserves for her arrogant nature πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜† but the next moment , I felt very bad to see Deepa being dismissed from the college πŸ˜” when she was not responsible for the untoward incident that happened there πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .

As expected , Kalyani didn't like Mohan's activity πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and chided him for causing problems to Sruthi πŸ€” despite the insult which she faced in the college because of  that kutti pissasu πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .

Moreover it was very nice to see Kalyani worrying about Thulasi and Deepa's situation 😊😊 because of Mohan who did everything in haste which would land them in problem πŸ˜” which he didn't think but our cute auto girl did πŸ˜› which showed her pure friendship  πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and I pray that it should not be spoilt by the college pissasu πŸ˜’πŸ€” .

Anandh's scene was irritating as usual 😑😑 but felt happy to see the comedian's steady mind πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š to be sincere to the police department even in future πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ .
I saw thendral shooting near my home . . . . Thulasi , deepa , kalyani , sruthi .but i feel sad bcoz my dear deepak didnt come .
Wow Sharmila that's so interesting...lucky you!  So there's a scene with all 4 girls coming up I guess...
Originally posted by sharmila.sharmi

I saw thendral shooting near my home . . . . Thulasi , deepa , kalyani , sruthi .but i feel sad bcoz my dear deepak didnt come .

Just curious to know... did u hear the dialogs... what was it abt? All 3 with Shruthi.. fighting!