Thendral

Thendral Wed 7th Mar 2012 - Slap #1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Good comments from all..somehow my like button not working..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanjinjuTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wed 7th Mar 2012 - Slap #1 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Good comments from all..somehow my like button not working..

Vjayammm...it didn't work for me also...i refreshed the page and tried to click like...it worked by then...try and see this

jinjulakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

p.s. why did mohan have to hit cp so many times? is this to justify TA hitting out at mohan?

Just to make sure issue is big, so that TC given to Deepa is justified...but like Jinju said how can the principal directly give her C w/o analysing things by hearing one side alone...if he knew Deepa knew Mohan why cant he make her bring mohan and confirm things before proceeding things in this manner...Confused...But anyways, lets see what T has to do now...that would be more interesting I guess...lets see..Day Dreaming...I m excited to compare and differentiate CP/Bhu slaps...Wink...enna oru evilness..Evil SmileTongueLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ysescutepairlakshyamjinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pearl...

That was a good slap from M to CP. So as all guessed this triggered expelling D from College. This new Pei is evil smart as our old Pei. Even in that pain she twisted everything against Deepa.
In any case enjoyed the slaps, though it was totally idiotic move from M's side. Wish he had thought before he did that. But if he had been quite will we have such a treat to our eyes. No we will not. So now let us see how T is going to handle this situation. Every body makes a mess and T fixes it. I like that... :)

With K and D she had always been on receiving end. Now its good to see that she is doing something back for them. And what a time for K's mom to get sick. Now will T and TA be put on spot to pay back K's money. Will TA be able to after spending so much with the loan. No pls no money issues again. :(

What is this total idiocy with the Bujjis... Is this called transformation!! Tholla thanga mudiyala. First why don't he drop his additional kg of his weight. ( Chain, mothiram, Bracelet...etc crap) and go back to his Dad's place and talk about ozhachu sapidara inbam. Nonsense. Ohh now she wants to go and bring transformation among all in the PS. WOW!!! way to go Bhujjis... Nalla engayavathu matitu adi vangurathuku than intha vazhi...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysjinjuthendralfan007lakshyamvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

And what a time for K's mom to get sick. Now will T and TA be put on spot to pay back K's money. Will TA be able to after spending so much with the loan. No pls no money issues again. :(

Nice point ViswaiBig smile. Did not even think of this matter. Wish TA has money left behind which he was planning to buy other fancy stuffs like Microwave and other things and returns back to Kalyani instead of again asking people for money or getting another loan...Sigh...Confused

sobeyscutepairjinjulakshyamvjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

forfun3

forfun3

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
  although wt mohan did was bad, he was so sweet. it shows his love toward kalyani. n wen he hit shruthi Clap he was gr8 Star but poor deepa. shruthi needs more. even after bleeding, she kept blaming on deepa. grrr...Shocked n about anad track, i dnt think he wil continue 2 b nice. he wil sooner o later wil change bck as b4. bt plz end his track...

Edited by forfun3 - 07 March 2012 at 11:14am

cutepairsobeyslakshyamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

p.s. why did mohan have to hit cp so many times? is this to justify TA hitting out at mohan?

Just to make sure issue is big, so that TC given to Deepa is justified...but like Jinju said how can the principal directly give her C w/o analysing things by hearing one side alone...if he knew Deepa knew Mohan why cant he make her bring mohan and confirm things before proceeding things in this manner...Confused...But anyways, lets see what T has to do now...that would be more interesting I guess...lets see..Day Dreaming...I m excited to compare and differentiate CP/Bhu slaps...Wink...enna oru evilness..Evil SmileTongueLOL

Thanks for the superb update Pearl! Loved your patience in writing a detailed update including Anands Part! You definetely need a big Hug

Even after getting so many slaps CP konjam kooda thirundala and again created more trouble for Deepa.. Inda seriala yaarume thirunda maataangala?

Even after so many insults, her own sons walking away from her GW is not changing,
Even after getting hospitalized, chased away from her husbands house...Lavanya is not changing,
Even after getting caught red handed by everyone Charu didnt change,
Even after her own daughter got an acid attack and everyone are hating her still Padma didnt change...

but Anand changed...D'ohafter watching so many videos...romba mukiyam as Pearl said...

But atleast nowadays all side tracks are getting connected with T and T...so its not really boring to watch...only Anands track stands aloof but when it gets connected with T and T, I think even this track will become interesting...lets see...

So Kalyani is not going to meet Tulasi and also she may need more money...lets see if TA could help

Thanks Shubba...I will be so happy if I get Bhuvana slapping episode Big smile...I think starting from today one slap per daynnu nenaikaren...tomorrow could be Bhuvana and TA meeting...lets see...

Edited by lakshyam - 07 March 2012 at 11:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3sobeyscutepairThendralfanGayashrijinjuthendralfan007TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update!ClapBig smile

Poor DeepaCry Seeying her crying was sadUnhappy
Super Mohan, but bad timingClapUnhappy
Anand, good improvement, but boringBig smileOuch Hope they link him with T&TSmile

Edited by Shamz. - 07 March 2012 at 1:17pm

sobeyscutepairlakshyamThendralfanmala_15TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top