Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Outstanding episode -- 7th March

global1234555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Excellent ! truly outstanding . Happy to see ---some of the moments were breath taking viz : last moment when BRIJ extends his strong support by arranging mother's operation and POOJA performs ( she takes over from shelly )

We now await BRIJA moments . Hoping to see both coming closer after tensed moments . Awaiting to see their divine love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Dilmaar

But thy kinda cute the song...๐Ÿ˜•...but i agree briliant epi..Brij came 2 resuce as usual๐Ÿ˜Š

i knw...about Brij.๐Ÿ˜ƒ...they cut the song..๐Ÿฅฑ
Moniks_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys, can you please elaborate what happened. I'm at work, so couldn't see today's epi...Thnx..
This content was originally posted by: Moniks_19

Guys, can you please elaborate what happened. I'm at work, so couldn't see today's epi...Thnx..

Basically Brij stops Pooja from going Bhopal with his talks..he ws sooo cool and nice...๐Ÿ˜ณ and said he will manage everythung not to worry...Brij calls Poojas dada and tells him 2 take Sumitra to take Bhopal asap..and he has put in goverments free scheme or somethung so now thy wont hv 2 pay๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pooja finally agrees to sing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
Moniks_19 thumbnail
WOW!!! That maeks me happpy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
divani thumbnail
brij was gr8 and aslways he helps puja...da bit i realy liked wen he's persuiding puja not to go is wen he luks into her eyes  and says u trust me now โค๏ธ
durum thumbnail
I enjoyed BBP tearing up during the song... but Rangoli notices that he is totally engrossed and lost in the song...wonder of Rangoli apologises on stage to pooja when giving her the red shawl...
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Rangoli seems to be a smart wife...if at all she is The Wife...she has noticed Brij's undiverted attention towards pooja and her singing. In the morning she has already noticed Brij standing up and defending pooja...in her words ๐Ÿ˜ก Some sadakchhap girl ...

Trouble brewing up...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rangoli is not bbp wife right now so stop calling her mrs pandey it just irritate me a lot๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†so what you guys expect next is there any chances of special birja scenes before coming to india.cv's have done a fab job on portraying birja romance on screen each scene is well shot and well act by actors esp confession scene is very different birja is one of the most unique couple .
sparky21 thumbnail
just hoping for more Brija scene tomm...