Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Vijay Sharma

Poll Question: Who is ur pick for Senior V?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [12.50%]
5 [62.50%]
2 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
How are we all??Big smile

I am imgining that Vijay Sharma is alive and somewhere..which will make entry sooner or later in the show as reformed person...*crossing fingers* so here is me offering u guys some of the "Face" choice for Vijay Sharma's character. Please choose one of those Or make a suggestion of ur own with posting their picture of who you want to present as Vijay Sharma.

P.S. don't forget he is very very strong personality just like Viraaj so keeping that in mind give me ur choices! Obv. acting wise he has to be better than Kv as he is going to play Viraaj's father. He has be to more clever, witty, intelligent, manupilative than Viraaj.

Ok Vote please and suggest ur optionsSmile

1) Tinu Anand

2) Murli Sharma

3) Rajesh Khera

4) Vishal Puri

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 07 March 2012 at 10:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vijay Sharma" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
murli sharma...he look like borne phyco LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
excellent choice!!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Me too..Murli Sharma LOL

kwebbelRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@ Flora:Hahaha Great..and obv..Murli Sharma is Better than Viraaj..like u name it..his presence is so scary on screen..and his speech..omg...it's just too perfact...i hope they bring him...

kwebbel--Flora--

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Yes..infact i didnt even remember who Murli Sharma was LOL bt gud that u added the pics too..aftr seeing it i rememberd him n thought omg he wil b perfect as Viraj's dad LOL

kwebbelRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Flora--

Yes..infact i didnt even remember who Murli Sharma was LOL bt gud that u added the pics too..aftr seeing it i rememberd him n thought omg he wil b perfect as Viraj's dad LOL

ya i don't remember Villains usually!LOL so i had to google it too..i have seen him in Tritya horror series on star one..and omg..i fell for his acting..and he played Anna in Lagi tujse lagan which was what i followed before i joined this show on IFSmile

kwebbel--Flora--

top_of_the_wind

top_of_the_wind

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i liked tinu anand cuz he will suit the role .. others look kinda young... or  Vishal puri cuz he gives me that Viraajish feel .. resemblence etc and cuz of his expression in that pic 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.