Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arey rinky holi hain. Main kaise nahin aati? Hahaha. HD par ban lagwa diya tha papa ne after dat camera kaand. Kal bhi we were just browsing and i had to beg him to watch HD. Dat mandira sameer scene ne toh jaan hi nikal diya tha mera but thankfully papa laughed it off and was actually commenting ki two fools got what they deserved. Bachelor party? Hain??? Kiski?
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

aaah hema comes to the forum?kya luck hai humari... πŸ˜†

Same here I love the fact there was no 5 minute eye lock and excessive blushing at the mention of bachhey...and no guesses Rati is looking more pretty and SV more confident..😳

I am not getting the bachelor party bit though...

i knwww...that's the best part of inshi romance...it shows that romance is not just mills and boons and its not just fairytale...even ppl like hitler can have romance in their lives without the dupattas, the huge winds, the eyelocks...its very refreshing and pleasing to watch...hd is really unique and realπŸ‘πŸΌ

ps- great post n i luvd rishi's dance yesterday...indira seems so happy and content these days...hope uski khushiyon ko nazar na lage lol (too much to ask for i guess)
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bachelor party rishi ki...jisme sameer bhi dhinchak dance kar raha hai...πŸ˜† along with all the heroes of the other ZEE shows...jo sab apne brawns dikhane me bijee hai...πŸ˜† zee ka koi promotional thing hoga...

You should see the pics...abhi show me ayega...aj kal me...πŸ˜†
-Rinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpa.Agarwal

i knwww...that's the best part of inshi romance...it shows that romance is not just mills and boons and its not just fairytale...even ppl like hitler can have romance in their lives without the dupattas, the huge winds, the eyelocks...its very refreshing and pleasing to watch...hd is really unique and realπŸ‘πŸΌ

ps- great post n i luvd rishi's dance yesterday...indira seems so happy and content these days...hope uski khushiyon ko nazar na lage lol (too much to ask for i guess)

Naah zaroor lageygi nazar...next week se hi lag jayegi...do pal ki chandni kitne time tak raheygi? 

but yes indira ka romance karne ka andaaz is so hatke and straight forward...kya bolun...even she mentioned...the word...shadi ke pehle for chhichorapan...i was like...she is giving green signal for shaadi ke baad...awww...πŸ˜†
palingenesis thumbnail
Double post. Sorry.Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Ummm...maine article padha. Yeh sab kya jhol hain rinky? Gawwd all those muscles and dose girls and those mini skirts. Hahaha. Sumit looks like he's seen a ghost. Hahaha. Macau wala suit mein hain banda. Lol. Pata nahin kya ho raha hain. Indira and Rishi don't have d money for a lavish wedding so yeh sab? Zee tv and Ila have lost d plot majorly. Hahaha
-Rinky- thumbnail
not lost the plot...but seems like major interference by Zee ho raha hai...jis bandey ke paas paisa nahi hai woh kaise bachelor party enjoy kar raha hai? and even if its sponsored by sameer...usko ajeeb nahi laga? chalo lets see what they are upto...
palingenesis thumbnail
For a minute there, i thought humrey pintu babua ka bachelor party ho rahi hain. Uski bhi toh shaadi hain na pinky rani se? I have started liking Afsar Bitiya nowadays. Thoda slow hain serial but i like d content. Let us see kya hota hain HD shaadi track mein. :)
-Rinky- thumbnail
afsar bitiya is going well...but its gets low trps...sad how good show gets less viewership...chalo lets not spam this thread...and keep it to the point...cya
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Naah zaroor lageygi nazar...next week se hi lag jayegi...do pal ki chandni kitne time tak raheygi? 

but yes indira ka romance karne ka andaaz is so hatke and straight forward...kya bolun...even she mentioned...the word...shadi ke pehle for chhichorapan...i was like...she is giving green signal for shaadi ke baad...awww...πŸ˜†

i knww...and that app hi ko padi thi aag ke pheron wali shaadi ki...by god yeh ladki!! girls think jewellery, makeup even the brand of lipstick, they are gonna wear for each ceremony and buy it all aur ek yeh hitler hai...she's replacing gulab-jamun with kheer and is gonna cook herself! bechara rishi lol only one song for this kiraydaar ''ek kunwara, phir gaya maara phas gaya dekho yeh bechara'' πŸ˜†