Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

canada87

IF-Rockerz

canada87

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
The Beauty Foods
What To Eat Each Day For Looks And Health Apple Cider Vinegar
Beside having amazing healing properties, apple cider vinegar keeps skin supple. It's heavy concentration of enzymes helps peel off dead skin cells. It breaks down fat and helps food digest properly. Carrots
Maintain the outer layer of the skin to prevent premature aging. What you'll find in is the same as you'll get in Retin A. Cheese
To ensure a happy smile, add a slice or two of hard cheeese into your diet. Choose Swiss, cheddar, or gouda to block bacteria in the mouth and prevent cavities. Citrus Fruits
Hold the skin cells together by forming collagen. Collagen cannot be added to the skin topically, which is why fruits and fruit juices are such an important part of the daily diet. Cranberries
Keep urinary tract lining healthy. Garlic
Helps combat wrinkles and restores tissue. Nonfat Yogurt
High in calcium, which keeps your smile white and your teeth cavity-free. Sweet Potatoes Vitamin A is known to be a remarkable anti-wrinkling agent. Sweet potatoes are full of this important vitamin. The pleasing results is clearer, smoother skin. Tomatoes
These "love apples" will keep you loving your skin. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. Wheat Germ
If you want to get rid of p***les quickly and efficiently, make sure to include two or three tablespoons a day in your diet. Add it to cereal, yogurt, and cottage cheese. You should choose foods that you enjoy, of course, but you need to include the following: Vegetables
Three to five servings daily. Try to include one serving of raw, leafy greens. Meat
Have no more than three three ounce servings a day. Cut off all fat. Try to make two servings of turkey or chicken. One serving of fish a day is ideal. Fruits
Two to three servings daily. A 1/2 cup of chopped or sliced fruit is a serving. Dairy
At least two servings daily. A serving would be eight ounces of milk or yogurt.

Fats
Salad dressing, cooking oil, butter, and mayonnaise should be limited to two servings a day.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Beauty Foods" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 17 May 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
tHANX!

*shikha*

IF-Dazzler

*shikha*

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
thx...i never knew

cuty-honey

cuty-honey

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
thanks LOL

amina877

IF-Dazzler

amina877

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
thanks Big smile

Shezaadi

Goldie

Shezaadi

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing Smile

Eijoo''s_Angel

IF-Dazzler

Eijoo''s_Angel

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
*sighs*dis is everything dat i "DONT" eat..no wonder i dont luk all umm...healthy..lol
tfs!

Sabira

Groupbie

Sabira

Posted: 19 May 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eijoo''s_Angel

*sighs*dis is everything dat i "DONT" eat..no wonder i dont luk all umm...healthy..lol
tfs!

LMAOO..i was thinking the samee thing...damnn the only thing i eat from there is tomatoes probablyLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top