Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 7/3 Lakshmiji explains to Shivji (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

ROFL the whole world knows that Sati is Shiv's premika and all feel that she should marry him...but Sati's own parents are so ignorant :|
Wake up and smell the bhaang! ROFL

Prasuti will say Bhang is considered ashubh in Prajapati Daksh's society.LOL They may feel now entire world is against themROFL What will they do now, boycott the worldROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Samsangeetha-Khush-.Reshama.shaliTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 7/3 Lakshmiji explains to Shivji (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanx for update..
daksh is fully psycho..
everybody is abnormal in his family..except rishi kashyap...
daksh n prasuti need a solid treatment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethamnx12TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Thanks meenaxi... Hug

For me more than shiv-shakti, Laxmi ji was the star of the epi... Clap
She gave him the kind of reality check, that although it is necessary for Sati to come above her "main" ego, he too needs to ponder upon that a human mind has a tolerance limit, to which his cold behavior has pushed sati making her numb... Disapprove 
Till last epi I felt Sati was in very good of a human character, awesome characterization- a hurt human who has the traits of arrogance from her father, and is using her ego to hide her pain... Tongue... calling Shiv ayogya for herself and what not... it shows she has reached the saturation point of rejection and that is what humans fear the most-rejection... Unhappy
But her agony today melted me for her... i changed parties... ROFL... In her heart she wanted to burn her skin so no one weds an ugly kanya...Shocked Ouch... but thanks to mahadev now he opened all the doors for her wedding... Cry
Thanks to the chamcha bhrigu for bringing the bad news of people not wanting enemity from Shiv... Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeethamnx12shaliTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Meenu..I am getting so involved with this show yaar..GOSH..Aaj toh meri khushi ka koi theekana hi nahin yaar..Awww..the way Shivji cried for hsi beloved..GOSH his One drop was enough to POUR Rain so heavyly awww..&  she knew its HIM..aw..what connection ehh..!!!HugHug
MOhit & Mouni ..are driving me NUTS..with their scintillating Peformance..mann..wohaaa..!! I dont get words..I just feel like going & hugging them yaar..I mean it..!!I may be biased but God what a pair yaar..I mean ..unki chemistry toh dekho yaar..& woh dono screen pe saath nahin hai toh bhi you can feel it you see..That is their POWER OF CHEMISTRY & PERFORMANCE>.With due respect to every cast..GOD !! The way ..Brigu ji said..Sati toh Shiv ki premika hai..I was like ..CHO CHWEET...the whole world knows & the Father is one MORON who dosent understand..LOL..But hats off to Lakshmiji today your title is perfect..She stole the show with her super advise & Shiv was for teh first time left to ponder on..Hmmm yeah she is right kind of a feeling aww cho chweet..I mean he knew it..but wanted a push from someone & now lakshmiji has given that THURSTTongue ..now no one can stop him from getting hsi sati..yahooo./..Day DreamingDancing

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 07 March 2012 at 10:59am

Samsangeethamnx12coolfizzy

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Thanks meenaxi... Hug

She gave him the kind of reality check, that although it is necessary for Sati to come above her "main" ego, he too needs to ponder upon that a human mind has a tolerance limit, to which his cold behavior has pushed sati making her numb... Disapprove 
Till last epi I felt Sati was in very good of a human character, awesome characterization- a hurt human who has the traits of arrogance from her father, and is using her ego to hide her pain... Tongue... calling Shiv ayogya for herself and what not... it shows she has reached the saturation point of rejection and that is what humans fear the most-rejection... Unhappy
But her agony today melted me for her... i changed parties... ROFL... In her heart she wanted to burn her skin so no one weds an ugly kanya...Shocked Ouch... but thanks to mahadev now he opened all the doors for her wedding... Cry
Thanks to the chamcha bhrigu for bringing the bad news of people not wanting enemity from Shiv... Cool

Hey sorry I forgot your name dear.LOL.But I love your way of writing & posts..please be mor active na..Yaar..it will so much fun here no..pleazseee..& needless to say I agree with every word you said..ClapDay Dreaming

Samsangeethamnx12-Khush-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by ratilal22192

OMG Shivji crying, im not going to watch today's epi! 
i will watch tomorrow when Shivji's leela starts! :)
That tear was about to come out of his eye, it was stuck there, a must watch episode. For Mohit's expressions todayClap This may bring the change in his attitude towards Sati.Smile

Absolutely yaar..Meenu..he(mohit)  just makes me feel Speechless ..he is just ULTIMATE YAARShockedDay Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 07 March 2012 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Thanks meenaxi... Hug

You are welcome Hug
It was a wonderful epi. Today Sati made you change your party Clap What she must be thinking when Bhrigu told Daksh everyone knows she is Shivji's premika. Her idea of burning her arm was so genuine, Shivji has to melt down now.Big smile
Laksmiji compeleted her mission so well, Shivji though he is handling this matter properly, but she made him realise a softer, realistic side of his Shakti.

Edited by mnx12 - 07 March 2012 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha-Khush-shaliTOTAL-ROMANTIC

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

ROFL the whole world knows that Sati is Shiv's premika and all feel that she should marry him...but Sati's own parents are so ignorant :|
Wake up and smell the bhaang! ROFL

Prasuti will say Bhang is considered ashubh in Prajapati Daksh's society.LOL They may feel now entire world is against themROFL What will they do now, boycott the worldROFL
omggg...
can't stop laughing...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top