Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

omg what a melodrama! (Page 2)

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged

I was talking about todays episode

Arman is just friends with Jassica. And they meet at Gurudwara. Arman gives jassica lift. she forgot her important papers in the car(Kohinoor papers and Jassi's passport). Arman was just opening it when Nandu interupts..... So..so... and Arman will take the papers with him when he goes to meet Mallika in a restaurent..... Jassica is coming there to collect them. Of course , he didn't open it and see. Stupid Mallika sets the papers on fire. Poor Arman puts his hand in the fire to save the papers. Jassi comes watching this....(OMG you should have seen her face)....so..so...

Oh dear! I am not good at it...wait till Queenbee comes.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Shocked
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:54am | IP Logged
blue...plz dont post anything about episodes before updates Cry Cry Cry now i can't wait to read the whole darn story!!!! I'll have to wait till i get to work Cry .. he didnt find out that jassi is jessica? Ermm oh now i cant wait to find out what happend....blue..ouch i can feel jassi's pain seeing armaan hands burning Cry Cry
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Bluelotus, did Armaan burn his hand???  ShockedCry

yes jp he did burn his hand ...that too his right hand....Jassi came running with a file to put out the fire.. And stupid mallika stood there watching.

Do you have Burnol or something?

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks blue.. cant wait for QB/rumi's update..
punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
OMG, can't wait to see the espoide.Shocked
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
omg...i've read half the posts and skipped half the posts...its very difficult to avoid reading it and yet to know that im seeing the actual episode in another 2 hours.....so i dont want to read tit-bits....omg apu is becoming a proper raanjha - majnu - salim - type lover ..........burnt his hand? Cry
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

OMG!!Shocked

But I don't understand why she was carrying kohinoor papers & her passport with her?Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index