neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Bright colors,
water balloons,
lavish gujiyas and melodious songs
are the ingredients of perfect Holi.
Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.

hello guys... i am here again with my new OS.. guyss i am very confused with the title of this OS.. so now i am putting the title as HAPPY HOLI... if anyone can suggest me any title of this story so please tell me...

This is day of holi'everyone is enjoying'  khurana family throw a holi party in day'everyone was there..their friends, family and business partners'.everyone is coloring to each other..eating sweets and drinking also..because drink is very normal in london'but there is one person who was stood alone in a corner talking to his business associates' he was greeted to all guests with a very little smile'  on one dare to color him in holi but only dadi maa , dev and nt color him and that is small tika on his fore head' he hate colors'everyone is afraid from him but he is not so bad from his heart..he can do anything for dadi maa' dev his younger brother and nt is dev's wife'he always talk point to point' actually he was very sweet by his heart in his childhood but when his father ditched his mother and then his mother died..he became like this'  party is going ful on.. everyone is in masti mood' some indian and some foreigners are there' and foreigners are also enjoying..coloring to each other' they found it very interesting and taking a lot fun with dev..they can't dare to touch maan otherwise they have to wash their hands from the projects' then a pair of eyes searching him and some college friends  of maan are there'  those eyes were searching man at last found him but never dare to went close to him..neither this time nor she dared in college.. .. she took blessings from dadi maa  and colored her and same with dev and nt.. she is very friendly towards them..actually she is friend of dev and studied with him and that time man also in the college.. she & dev was in engineering and maan was in first year of his PG engineering... all were in LONDON UNIVERSITY... maan was arrogant, rude never eye on any girl but she always saw him secretly...always heard about him from dev...both are very best friend... she loves maan and dev also knew that... she never voice out her love to maan..because she also afraid from him..his rude tone, his red angry eyes...but he was not so bad by his heart... sometimes he smiled at het and that time she felt like at cloud nine when he smiled at her but that happened once in a year...otherwise he always glared at her but she secretely admired him..his looks, his body, his style of walking, talking, helping of another persons... maan knew her as dev's friend and a very naughty girl...today dev is in masti mood and he wants that geet confess her love for him... he mixed alcohal in the drinks and handed a glass to her and a glass to maan... both drank the drink... and found it tasty..both take that drink again but maan drank whole 4 glasses... and she  went in cheerful mood... she grabbed some color in fist and move towards him...and threw whole color on his face and laughed loud... maan closed his eyes at once...she laughed loud again..all looked at both of them and dev became horrified...he didn't expect this from her... maan opened his eyes and looked her...fury in his eyes... he drank whole 4 glass mixed with alcohal but still he is in his sense... he yelled at her on the top of his lungs... GEEET... geet jumped back hearing his yelling on her...
maan-how dare you? you are dev's friends that's not mean that you can do anything to me... but she laughed on his face.. color on his whole face...and maan is shaking with anger... he hold her by her arm and dragged her in a corner... but still she is laughing at his face... and his eyes are burning with fury...he look at her pink rosy lips which are laughing at him..he said her to stop laughing but she was no where to listen... she was not in a sense... he want to stop her laugh then suddenly he captured her lips in his and take her full lips in his mouth... no one was there but all are tensed specially dev..he didn't dare to come in between them specially between maan...his hands on her face... and her eyes are widened open... she wriggle in his grip... her tiny fists are hitting his chest but he held her wrists kissing her madly... some where maan also liked her but that attraction is in a corner of his heart..a very tiny place she takes in his heart that is not important for him... she gathered her all strength pushed him back and placed a tight slap on his face... he bend down little then looked at her with his angry eyes that are spitting fire...and this is sign that he will burn her with his fire...he went inside the house immediately grabbed some old newspapers and fired them with his lighter... again came to her and hold her & making their way to the house...all are very confused unable to understand what is maan up to...there is only dadi, dev & nt... dadi told to everyone that the party is over so everyone is left...  dadi,dev & nt ran behind them...geet is looking at him all the while lovingly.. she didn't remembered that she actually slapped him but maan remembered everything clearly... he held her hand and start roaming around the fire and she followed him without any question...dadi and dev tried to stop him but he glared at them and they stop on their way... he took 7 pheras around the fire and stop there... remove his chain from his neck and tied around her neck..she still stood there and looking at him lovingly...she still didn't understand what is going on..she only knew one thing that she is with maan..that's all... maan move to dinning table ..grab the knife and made a slight cut on his thumb..blood oozing out from his thumb ...he filled her maang with his blood...then she realized what he had done with her... all looked at maan with disbelief...how can he do this to her.. maan was not in sense.. anger take over him and all over that he was in drunk state... he grab another drink and gulped it in one go... he held her hand make his way to his room... alcohal start it's effect on both of them.. dadi, dev and nt stood there watching them going in room' geet is lovingly following him and man dragging her in room'.enter in the room and closed the gate' though man hates geet but her beauty always attracts him towards her'  he immediately slammed his lips on hers.. broke after few sec and murmured' now you have no right to stop me'understood'geet innocently asked why?
Because now you are my wife.. I can do anything with you..you can't stop me.. he tell her while kissing her furiously and she is also giving him unknowingly'. He lift her in his arms and she locked her arms around his neck' he placed her on the bed pull her dupatta aside' he laid on her drinking her beauty from his eyes' she is looking more beautiful in red cheeks'. Slowly-2 he caressed her face with his fingers fore head to her chin'. Making patterns on her face with his continuous wet kisses' sweeping her into different world' both are not in their sense, not realize what are they doing? Only one thing both knew that both are in each other arms'  he kissed her jaw line to her collar bone' lift her little and unzipped her kurti' she is also helping him in removing her clothes' maan immediately tore his shirt and trouser' madly kissing her..cupping her full curves in his hand' sucking them, kissing them' then slowly-2 he entered in her making her cry in pleasure'  slowly-2 they dosed off in each other arms in n*** state'. On the other hand other family members are very worried for geet' but they have not any strength to disturb maan' they left them alone..they thought they will talk to him next morning when both will be in their full sense'. Next day geet cuddling in his arms naked ..she opened her droopy eyes and looked at his sleeping face which is resting on her shoulders'.hugging her by her waist' she kissed on his fore head ..tried to free herself but his grip is very tighten around her waist' she is unable to free herself'  his stubble ticking her skin and she is laughing mutely falling on him' she thought she is dreaming' she can't believe that she is in maan's arms' that was her dream.. but then reality hit her when she saw love marks on her body.. lips and curves are fully sore due to continuous kissing and sucking'.she panicked'and then knock on the door..dadi is calling them..she is barely understand what is happening? Why she is in man's arms on man's room'. On his bed' what happened yesterday? She didn't remembered anything'. She saw his shirt threw a side on the bed..she grabbed that & wore it' man opened his eyes due to some movements..looked at her angelic face which is now full of fear' he smiled at her.. she smiled at him back nervously' she didn't know what he will think about her' man heard some knocks and looked at the door then looked at her then again looked at the door'  he is in big confusion' one side he saw geet with him and other side knocks on the door' suddenly his eyes popped open and he sat on the bed'
Maan-what are you doing here? she is not able to reply him..she herself didn't know why she is here.. she innocently shook her head in no means she didn't do anything' man snatch the duvet from her but she also snatch from him..he thought this time fight is not possible..so fight will later now dressed himself'. He saw his trouser on the floor.. he somehow managed to take his trouser without leaving the duvet and wore it under the duvet,,, he ran to his shirt and wore it at once'. Geet immediately tied duvet around herself , collect her clothes and ran into washroom'.  Maan  opened the door and looked at dadi'
Dadi-take this lemon water & geet too then came down stairs fast' man took the glasses and dadi left from there'. Man take the lemon water and tell geet too from outside the washroom for take the lemon water' Geet also came there after cleaned herself and dressed in her salwar suit'.. she looked at him nervously' he looked at neck which is blue now and she is tried to hide them with her dupatta' maan handed her lemon water and then both went downstairs'..
Dadi-we are not expecting this from you maan' what did you do this with geet yesterday? Tell me'
Maan-what are you talking about dadi maa? What did I do?
Dadi-what did I do.. you are asking from me..shame on you man' dev & nt came there..maan looked at them asking what happened'.
Dev-bro, actually yesterday you married with geet'.
Maan-what?
Geet-what? We are married.. but I don't remember anything'
Maan-me too' when this happened?
Dadi-you are asking from us man.. yesterday you drunk and geet too.. geet threw little color on you and you became very angry after that we don't know what happened between both of you and then you married with geet.. how can you do this to her? Geet jumping in joy from inside..she always wanted to be with him and now she is his wife'. Man is blank now.. he married and that too with geet' he is believing the fact that he is married and he also did their suhaagraat with geet' why couldn't he controlled on himself'
Dadi-now what?
Maan-what?
Dadi-marry with her again with proper rituals'
Maan-what? I can't.. this marriage is nothing for me' understand'
Geet stood there froze' she is not able to understand that why he is not accepting their marriage' they married yesterday and spent a night together that is called their SR and now he is rejecting' is he a jerk? How can he do this to her'..
Dadi-what? This marriage is nothing for you.. you have married with her yesterday and spent a night with her and now you are saying that this marriage is nothing for you.. you have to marry with her'
Maan- you can't force me dadi maa'.
Dadi-I can' and I am not forcing you..i am giving you an order..' you are married now and you have to again marry with her with proper rituals' there is no other option for maan so he agreed for again marry...

there is one part more..

tell me friends hows it?
hope you like it..
waiting for your response.
neha

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE HOLI..
ENJOY

Edited by neha5058 - 08 March 2012 at 2:59am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608saharmursleenmaaneet_mansiiamwotiamKashishangellineterosttania90thea_angelyammyicycoolmaangeet_rocksnonabebu9290860623MSgayatririchu26mamatha.NihsonsupernasahuKashish9687maan_geet1preetymaaneetpritmshrutizlyfNiharikaNeha777its_metich.1990mgsaam123AmElOdIritusoni2233dh_ritisstylishdoll-eiya-sidMLOVER-acacia-Anu_Rangelarafchange12dreamy4everdazzlingdivzNeejunats0101sehrish79arunsunita_gmanmirzaTia-AFreeBirdHanishadeviMishti13Awari_MaanZohamaaneetmeettu_Jyothi_kabslockssoni4evasanu3108sonu4evermonikasethjasminerahulnamita25sweet scorpiohinal_maaneetshah10-Waheeda-meena..shafy_MNpreethiakeenu_kkarpitajiRemya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-love2_somaimpoojavermaInvisible_Wingspoongs123BDayGal-11Janchavvi16tamanna1391abinash079nanorNeelambari..spvdKrishna_Sourav-Orchid-goldenmoon_Maaneet_

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Edited by neha5058 - 07 March 2012 at 8:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihsondreamy4eversoni4eva_Jyothi_ZohamaaneetAwari_Maanimpoojaverma-Orchid-spvd

_Jyothi_ IF-Rockerz
_Jyothi_
_Jyothi_

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
edited~~

hey neha... Hug
awesome os dear... loved it...
ohhh they r celebrating holi n all r afraid to apply holi to him...
omg... geet loves maan from college days... but afraid to tell him...
dev mixed alchohol n they both drank...
oopsss geet put holi n maan angry...
omg... he married her in that nasha...
they spent the night... ahem ahem... its hot...
oops... now maan dont remember anything n dont want to marry her... but geet is jumping in joy n again became sad hearing maan...
ab kya hoga...
me waiting for another part...
update soon dear...
HAPPY HOLI ... Smile

love u... hugs to u... Hug

Edited by jyothikrish - 07 March 2012 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

change12neha5058

meena.. IF-Sizzlerz
meena..
meena..

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
awesome dear
loved itt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha5058

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
its a real holi treat.Its ful of unexpected twists.Superb.Can't wait 4 d next part

neha5058

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
loved the start..
omg!maan s rejecting to marry her after such an act..
i think after hearing his rejection she herself will not marry maan..

neha5058

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
lovely os

neha5058

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothikrish

edited~~

hey neha... Hug
awesome os dear... loved it...
ohhh they r celebrating holi n all r afraid to apply holi to him...
omg... geet loves maan from college days... but afraid to tell him...
dev mixed alchohol n they both drank...
oopsss geet put holi n maan angry...
omg... he married her in that nasha...
they spent the night... ahem ahem... its hot...
oops... now maan dont remember anything n dont want to marry her... but geet is jumping in joy n again became sad hearing maan...
ab kya hoga...
me waiting for another part...
update soon dear...
HAPPY HOLI ... Smile

love u... hugs to u... Hug

thanks jyothi..
glad that u loved it..
actually i was unable to complete it today so i thought i should post one part here..
hahaha...ahem ahem is always hot...
will try to update soon dear...
hey suggest any title or this title is ok...?
love u too..
hugs to u..
muah...

_Jyothi_

Go to top