Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sumbody remove the previous WU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
What the heck?? Wat are so many WU doin over here pls sum1 delete them or tel me how to delete them as soon as posible...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sumbody remove the previous WU" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

What the heck?? Wat are so many WU doin over here pls sum1 delete them or tel me how to delete them as soon as posible...
There is only 1 WU here, where are the others, why do you want to remove even today's?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
No as i cn 4m my pc dr is dis wu of 3rd march vrishchik enters n many dl's since dat date too pls check n tel me must be some prob wid my server

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

No as i cn 4m my pc dr is dis wu of 3rd march vrishchik enters n many dl's since dat date too pls check n tel me must be some prob wid my server
They are sticky posts, can be removed only by DT, so we will have to wait till thenSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.