Page   of 3

..Likitha..

IF-Dazzler

..Likitha..

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

i missed yesterday's epi!!! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AWW!! MAHADEV CRIED!! :'( (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I'm sooo looking forward to the next epi.! gr8 job by the actors n the creative team Clap

Absolutely yaar.Clap.Gosh this show drives me crazy every night..in a new way..& more deeper than previous night..LOLEmbarrassed

just what I was thinking... what a gr8 hubby Mahadev makes, he will never let any harm come to sati no matter how aloof he wants to be or no matter how angry she is. and once he decides to marry her, no one and nothing can stop him!!!

everything is perfect, frm the actors to the plot, even the bgscore is fresh! M & M doing a gud job Clap n well Mohit looks so... Wink LOL

Aww..sorry I am replying a big late.LOLEmbarrassed..You have nailed it perfectly again..!!! What a Husband na..every womans dream man..Shivji ko aise hi nahin ladkiyan vrat karke Accha pati ka var maangte hain..because he is perfect na isiiliye..Aww..& what handsome Majestic personality hun..Mein Vaari jaawan yaar..Mohit ufff..uske baare mein kitna boloon utna kam hai..& the best part is ki Mouni is compimenting him so perfectly yaar..ITS AMAZING..ClapDay Dreaming

don't say sorry mate Smile

n yeah, yahi reason hota hai.. n aisa hubby ho to aur kya chaiye!! no wonder Sati would happily live with him on Kailash ready to leave a palace behind...
n perfect casting, Mohit, mast body, strong n emotional ka perfect balance and Mouni, slender and yet strong when required Clap
n they look sooo good together!!

otherwise, most of the times the male lead is so gud, the female lead doesn't match up and we are like, arre iski jaga us actress ko le lete LOL right now, only the actress playing Lakshmiji looks a bit stiff though I liked her in yesterday's epi.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
the tears in his eye made me cry as well!!

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
When he cried, I CRIED CryCryCryCryCryCry

The DKDM team  promised to show the human side of Lord Shiva. They sure kept up the promise!!!!

This has made me more drawn towards the Lord and understand him better and at a human level.!!!!

When I saw Mohit crying, he looked sooo vulnerable,innocent, and cute and I just wanted to HUG and CONSOLE him!!!!!

No wonder elders  bless unmarried girls with a husband like Lord Shiva!!!

Any girl should have acquired  more than thousand janmas of punya to get a husband like THE LORD!!!!

Edited by pooji2012 - 08 March 2012 at 7:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhiMyInspirationz_dkmystery_

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
That scene just took my heart away... and that one drop of tear was just beyond everything... and Mohit was really FAB in that scene..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.