Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Mohit's emotions were so real ,just outstanding expressions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012Samsangeetha.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AWW!! MAHADEV CRIED!! :'( (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

Mohit's emotions were so real ,just outstanding expressions

Totally with you RIDDHI>..Hughe drives me crazy yaar..seriouslyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurpooji2012.Reshama.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I'm sooo looking forward to the next epi.! gr8 job by the actors n the creative team Clap

ridhithakur.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

I'm sooo looking forward to the next epi.! gr8 job by the actors n the creative team Clap

Absolutely yaar.Clap.Gosh this show drives me crazy every night..in a new way..& more deeper than previous night..LOLEmbarrassed

ridhithakur.Reshama._dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Absolutely yaar.Clap.Gosh this show drives me crazy every night..in a new way..& more deeper than previous night..LOLEmbarrassed

just what I was thinking... what a gr8 hubby Mahadev makes, he will never let any harm come to sati no matter how aloof he wants to be or no matter how angry she is. and once he decides to marry her, no one and nothing can stop him!!!

everything is perfect, frm the actors to the plot, even the bgscore is fresh! M & M doing a gud job Clap n well Mohit looks so... Wink LOL

ridhithakurpooji2012TOTAL-ROMANTIC

curry-sistah

curry-sistah

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
i cried too. it was amazing today!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurTOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I havent seen the episode yet. But it must have been so heartbreaking man! Broken Heart Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

just what I was thinking... what a gr8 hubby Mahadev makes, he will never let any harm come to sati no matter how aloof he wants to be or no matter how angry she is. and once he decides to marry her, no one and nothing can stop him!!!

everything is perfect, frm the actors to the plot, even the bgscore is fresh! M & M doing a gud job Clap n well Mohit looks so... Wink LOL

Aww..sorry I am replying a big late.LOLEmbarrassed..You have nailed it perfectly again..!!! What a Husband na..every womans dream man..Shivji ko aise hi nahin ladkiyan vrat karke Accha pati ka var maangte hain..because he is perfect na isiiliye..Aww..& what handsome Majestic personality hun..Mein Vaari jaawan yaar..Mohit ufff..uske baare mein kitna boloon utna kam hai..& the best part is ki Mouni is compimenting him so perfectly yaar..ITS AMAZING..ClapDay Dreaming

ridhithakurpooji2012_dkmystery_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.