Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

I'm sooo looking forward to the next epi.! gr8 job by the actors n the creative team 👏

Absolutely yaar.👏.Gosh this show drives me crazy every night..in a new way..& more deeper than previous night..😆😳
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Absolutely yaar.👏.Gosh this show drives me crazy every night..in a new way..& more deeper than previous night..😆😳

just what I was thinking... what a gr8 hubby Mahadev makes, he will never let any harm come to sati no matter how aloof he wants to be or no matter how angry she is. and once he decides to marry her, no one and nothing can stop him!!!

everything is perfect, frm the actors to the plot, even the bgscore is fresh! M & M doing a gud job 👏 n well Mohit looks so... 😉 😆
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i cried too. it was amazing today!
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I havent seen the episode yet. But it must have been so heartbreaking man! 🥺 😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

just what I was thinking... what a gr8 hubby Mahadev makes, he will never let any harm come to sati no matter how aloof he wants to be or no matter how angry she is. and once he decides to marry her, no one and nothing can stop him!!!

everything is perfect, frm the actors to the plot, even the bgscore is fresh! M & M doing a gud job 👏 n well Mohit looks so... 😉 😆

Aww..sorry I am replying a big late.😆😳..You have nailed it perfectly again..!!! What a Husband na..every womans dream man..Shivji ko aise hi nahin ladkiyan vrat karke Accha pati ka var maangte hain..because he is perfect na isiiliye..Aww..& what handsome Majestic personality hun..Mein Vaari jaawan yaar..Mohit ufff..uske baare mein kitna boloon utna kam hai..& the best part is ki Mouni is compimenting him so perfectly yaar..ITS AMAZING..👏😍
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

i missed yesterday's epi!!! :(

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Aww..sorry I am replying a big late.😆😳..You have nailed it perfectly again..!!! What a Husband na..every womans dream man..Shivji ko aise hi nahin ladkiyan vrat karke Accha pati ka var maangte hain..because he is perfect na isiiliye..Aww..& what handsome Majestic personality hun..Mein Vaari jaawan yaar..Mohit ufff..uske baare mein kitna boloon utna kam hai..& the best part is ki Mouni is compimenting him so perfectly yaar..ITS AMAZING..👏😍

don't say sorry mate 😊

n yeah, yahi reason hota hai.. n aisa hubby ho to aur kya chaiye!! no wonder Sati would happily live with him on Kailash ready to leave a palace behind...
n perfect casting, Mohit, mast body, strong n emotional ka perfect balance and Mouni, slender and yet strong when required 👏
n they look sooo good together!!

otherwise, most of the times the male lead is so gud, the female lead doesn't match up and we are like, arre iski jaga us actress ko le lete 😆 right now, only the actress playing Lakshmiji looks a bit stiff though I liked her in yesterday's epi.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the tears in his eye made me cry as well!!
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When he cried, I CRIED 😭😭😭😭😭😭

The DKDM team  promised to show the human side of Lord Shiva. They sure kept up the promise!!!!

This has made me more drawn towards the Lord and understand him better and at a human level.!!!!

When I saw Mohit crying, he looked sooo vulnerable,innocent, and cute and I just wanted to HUG and CONSOLE him!!!!!

No wonder elders  bless unmarried girls with a husband like Lord Shiva!!!

Any girl should have acquired  more than thousand janmas of punya to get a husband like THE LORD!!!!

Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That scene just took my heart away... and that one drop of tear was just beyond everything... and Mohit was really FAB in that scene..