Pratigya

Article Fun 2 :-Tan-Tana-Tan Celebrations!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Guys...I'm back with my 'Article Fun'...No.2...This time I decided to take on with Celebrations!
Forgive me for all My Mistakes!

Tan-Tana-Tan Celebrations!!

Festivals /Celebrations-An Occassion when the whole Family gathers around and Party for a long time,And till date It has been occupying a major part of one Soap!While some soaps find a reason in celebration everything-even a cough and sneeze,some soaps restrict their celebrations to a few!

This time Cheekybuzz takes you for a festive ride about MKAP!MKAP-Which is known for its ''BJ's '' and 'Naari shakti'' is one of the few soaps which has less celebrations per year!

We caught up with HOLI to ask its experience with MKAP.It says 'Though I was a bit disappointed when I wans't given a chance to colour MKAP people in 2010,I am ecstatic now with the Love and Care they have for me.Since Last year I am a major part of MKAP.Last year I hosted a Big track in MKAP witha ll the Radhey Fiasco and lastsly ended up in uniting the Love Birds-Krishna and Pratigya.I always represent the power of Good over Evil,but last year the Evil triumphed...And hopefully This year I am looking forward to bring Krishna and Pratigya close after what happened recently!!Shakti has started playing his dirty tricks like last year...But whether his plans will be succesful or not and as usual will prove to be 'bhail budhi' is yet to be seen.I cant divulge furthe details,for knowing that you have to watch the show!..This year I am here to shower happiness!!'

Janmashtami was the next fish which was caught in our Net!When asked about MKAP It was flying with Happiness...'I feel previlEged to grace diffeent shows once in a year and I am happy that I'm being respected in each and every corner of India,BuT when it comes to my favourite,It's always MKAP!!They have always respected me and have given me a special place-both in the serial and in fan's hearts!I am sooo happy to say that I hosted and paved way for Krishna and Pratigya's consummation of their marriage!And for that one reason I will always be remembered by everyone!I hope I get another opportunity to give something ''unforgettable'' once again' signs off Janmashtami!

Diwali was excited and said 'It has always been a pleasure to make appearance on my birthday but my experience with MKAP is something phenomenal!I like all the other shows but MKAP more because they have always welcomed me with all my favourite things-Pathakas.gifts,crackers,sweets and My own game Juha'

Even Marriage was happy to express its happiness in making an appearance in MKAP!

While some are happy,some mourn!The Karvachauth...'Karvachauth' is a vey important festival in the Indian Society and is welcomed by all 'Married woman'.I was always ignored by MKAP though It is the show which shows the strongest bonding between a patni and patni!My cousin Shravan ka somwar once made an appearance in the show.I really hope I get A chance to be with MKAP once.'

We tried calling Eid but all our efforts went in vain as it didnt answer our calls!

A common viwewr says 'Yes,its always good to see festivals and celebrations in different shows...But 'Too much is tooo bad'..So celebrations muct be restricted to one per month and one should not find reasons to celebrate each and everything and end up in celebrating a 'cough and sneeze' of a person'

Hope you enjoyed Cheekybuzz's second article on Festivals and Celebrations in MKAP!

Reporter
Cheeky Chameli

PS-dont throw shoes..plsss LOL I tried to convey my feelings Wink LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

raosudhasanitha7lakshmi_paiElvira22idreeskhan123heera1702simmi.friends03suk4---Yemi---tanudrashtidhakarnAnondo.Rhussainramsotelstrapiyarapiyaririyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article Fun 2 :-Tan-Tana-Tan Celebrations!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Clap

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Loving it Cheeky!!Thumbs Up

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Riyya Smile

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@Huma dii...
Thank u so much dii!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Lovely beautiful
Absolute entertaintment
Thanks

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
lovely...Thumbs Up...
even i like the janamasthmi Wink...spl...
waiting for Holi this time..let wait & watch what we have in store this time...i really want this time KN will exposed and get his parsadi from SS..and our baba & his angel gets all the love from their family...Smile

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@Naz dii...
Thank you sooo much dii...
My pleasure!

@simmi..
Thanks dear...
Yea lets hope for the best..i hope KN gets exposed...n as the the voiceove of promo said 'bad rahi hai phir se nazdhikiyan' i hope kriya comes closer!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top