Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab Get Ready for another heartbreak... (Page 3)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Yes Jassi has to go to Armaan. Well after showing Armaan and Jassi so much in deep love, if they show her suddenly forgetting everything and going to Purab will be plain dumb..

If they show Purab and Jassi in the end .. they should just stop making shows forever...

As yes Purab deserves somebody else than Jassi for sure.

JD calm down. Jassi will end up with Armaan.. Yeh mera tumse wada hai or phir challenge hi samzo..

sanpan Newbie
sanpan
sanpan

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

I dont think anyone should jump to conclusion becasue if she actually knows that armaan loves her then she would of just told him about her identity but she didnt so i guess either she doesnt care for him or she doesnt actually really know that he loves her. And if armaan does find out that jessica was acutually jassi then hes going to be pissed off

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanpan

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#006600 size=3>I dont think anyone should jump to conclusion becasue if she actually knows that armaan loves her then she would of just told him about her identity but she didnt so i guess either she doesnt care for him or she doesnt actually really know that he loves her. And if armaan does find out that jessica was acutually jassi then hes going to be pissed off

Nope. The only reason she does not want to reveal her identity is because she want to finish her work at GM. Believe me, Jassi loves Armaan, she still loves him.   why would Armaan be pissed off ? He is eagerly waiting for his Jassberry to go back to him.
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
though idont trust t and d ,but still a-j shld end 2gether,otherwise we will revolt
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

though idont trust t and d ,but still a-j shld end
2gether,otherwise we will revolt

LOL   revolt???? (jprasad shakes head) Tablet, mere yaar, thoda chillax
kiya kar.
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
should we go for a hunger strike?LOL!!!!
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
itna to sure hai ki armaan will get jassi , so no worry for armaan fans. Cry
as for us purab fans , we will be the ones who will go for a hunger strike Cry Cry Cry
but purab fans don't worry , yesterday i asked t&d to introduce preity zinta in the serial Wink ab armaan jassi se shaadi karega and purab preity se . ab bolo who will get the better woman? LOL LOL LOL
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by Piscean

Originally posted by albelarahi

Yah Jassi is going back to Armaan for sure whether you like it or not. I feel bad for the Purab character but then again think he deseves better than Jassi...

Couldn't agree more! Purab definitely deserves better than Jassi!

LOL  This is the line we give our friends, when someone breaks up with them...I know I do that...cuz that is the standard console ur friend line.

Examples:

Purab:  Oh, jprasad Jassi just told me she doesn't love me...oh what am I gonna do...

Jprasad:  Oh, that is ok, you deserve someone better.  In the meantime, find a new activity to take ur mind off things....like get a new Volvo.

George Bush:  Barbara told me she doesn't love me anymore...oh what am I gonna do...

Jprasad:  Oh, that is ok, you deserve someone better.  In the meantime, go blow up some country till ya get over it.

yep true it is a standard consolation.....however we normally mean it from the bottom of our heart, while you are getting sarcastic here(going by sour grapes theory), i am stating exactly what i think purab deserves someone a lot better than jassi.

Go to top