India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

HUH!! TD TITTLE!!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Has the TD tittle as u all know im 4rm the UK and so we r so behind i went on the TD gallery and i saw pics of Disha wearing a yellow sari and the TD subtitles written there i hope it has changed and it has DK init!! WOW imagine that neway she luks gorgeous and suits yellow so very much!! PLZ some1 help me is there really a chnage in the tittle !!

Luv Mad!!

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

The title is same ...it is not changed.

sweet n sour Senior Member
sweet n sour
sweet n sour

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hey princess_mad i think ur right.
i saw those pix too.
if u look closely u can see that disha's hair is different from the previous titles and it looks like shes wearin a mangalsutra too. Smile

i hope it is, td could do with a change
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:12am | IP Logged

haven't seen it so can't really comment, but i wouldn't mind it being called "humara DK"WinkLOL

Mamta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index