Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update for 20th April- Sia is real Astha

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

From today, i will be giving some unique heading to the update so that it can be identified more clearly.

Sia is real Astha!!!

Sia is shocked to hear AStha's words. She asks AStha what does she mean? Does she mean to say that she is trying to get close with Sid? AStha says no. Sia continues to say that he is her friend, nothing more. Astha then tries to clarify that she di not mean her, but meant that many girls were flocking around Sid. Sia says don't worry. I do not have time for all these things. I have my own priorities. I am happy that you got your man, she says. Astha is embarassed.

Saurabh is making his ayurvedic medicine. He has in display many bottles, of various colours, yellow, red, blue, green , white. He is mixing some powder into a bottle. He shakes it. Shaguna sees this and says why struggle when all these medicines are available in the market? Saurabh says allopathy will slowly kill people as it is poison. Shaguna asks him whether bhayi gives poison to everybody. Just then, Simran comes there. Simran scolds Shaguna for talking more. Shaguna says she is actually trying to defend her and she is scolding her. Shaguna says he is saying that her medicines are poisonous. Simran says there is no use arguing with him. I have also fought with him for this. She then asks Shaguna to get her tea.

Simran is getting ready the next morning to go to the hospital when Sid comes there. Simran asks him why he is not in hospital? Just then, Sia comes there and says i am ready. Sid then tells Simran that he wishes to do night shift today as he wants to take Sia to shop and then wants to show her Mumbai. Astha comes there. Hugs her mother. Sid tells her that they are going out, so asks her to get ready in 10 minutes. AStha says its wonderful and runs in to get ready. Saurabh is also there. Sia says seeing this love and affection, she sometimes feels jealous for AStha.If she was in her place, she would have aslo got this love. All are touched. So is Simran.

Astha, Sid and Sia are in the beach shore. AStha is kicking the water which is coming near the shore. She wants Sid to join. He does not. She asks Sia to join. Sia says you have chosen the wrong person. AStha gets confused. Sia then explains to her that she feels that sea is always silent. She says when you see river going into the sea, the river makes noise. But once, it goes into the sea, it becomes silent. Mind is also like that. It wants to jump and roam until it reaches the ultimate. But after that, it becomes quiet. Astha is unhappy at this unwanted lecture. Sid enjoys it though and comes near Sia and says well said. They both have a smile . Astha does not like them getting close. They both leave AStha and join hands and run in water. Astha is very unhappy.

All the three come home. There, Simran, Rashmi, Saurabh and Shaguna are assembled. AStha comes running in and says they enjoyed a lot. She is describing when she notices that all are sad for some reason. She asks what the reason is. Simran is having a crying face. Sid asks too. Then Rashmi says today AStha's medical entrance results were out. AStha says she forgot about it in excitement, then realises that she must have failed again. She sees everybody's face which is sad, she starts to cry. Simran then very concerned, puts her hand over AStha.She says its ok. Try better next time. SAurabh is unhappy. Rashmi also says you can try harder the next time. Failures and successes are part of life. Sia says you must learn from this and try hard the next time. AStha does not like Sia's interference and at once, gets up and screams at her. She says she had done her best, so she does not want all to console her. She can handle herself and runs in crying. All are upset. Sia is upset at her reaction.

Sia and Sid are together. Sid asks Sia are you upset for what AStha told you? Sia says if she says no, she would be lying. But still, she is not upset. She says AStha has lost one full year. Her momentary reaction towards me  is not that much when compared to what AStha has lost. Sid is happy and says to react in this manner, you need to have a big heart. Sia realtes this to Divya. She says sometimes we do so much of planning of what we will do, when we will do etc. But in a moment, everything comes to a halt. She says Divya was her room mate. They both used to discuss their life in future every night. Divya used to have many things in mind. She used to say she will get married to Victor in May, then would change it to December. She would say they will rent a house, then would say they will own one. She is crying. Sid consoles her and says Victor and Divya were very much in love. Sia says they both had made unsaid promises. She says they are still fulfilling it together. Thay both are upset. Sid says this is true love. Only few will get it. Sia then looks at Sid and asks him as though , you have not got one. Sid is surprised. Sia says AStha. Sid laughs and says AStha is my friend and is very small. By the time, she gets to know what love is, i will be married with kids. He laughs and goes away. Sia is just standing and does not know how to react.

Night time. Simran is crying. She remembers Neha's last wish. She is telling Abhi are u angry with me? I could not fulfil Neha's wish. They show Abhi. He is having Simran's photo in his hand and is saying sorry, i left you all alone. They again show Simran who is saying i struggled a lot to bring her up. I don't know what is right and what is wrong now? Trust me, i tried my best. Abhi is saying i know you always do it. You are always a fighter. Simran says I miss you a lot and cries. They show the moon.

Shaguna and Shankar are sleeping in thier house. Shaguna gets the dream of AStha being kidnapped in London. She sees the lady's face. She screams that they are taking baby and gets up. Shankar consoles her. He gives her water. Shankar says its 18 years since this incident happened. But, still, she dreams of it every night. He says he is going to tell mamdam about this. Shaguna pleads to him and says bhayi is trying to come to terms with her life with this AStha. So please do not push her back , she begs. Shankar hugs her.

Urmila, Sid and Sia are talking . Urmila is actually narrating to Sia about Sid's naughty behaviour when he was young. Sia says she cannot believe that Sidwas naughty. Sia says she wants to see Sid as a child. Urmila says she has a photo of his and AStha's. She will get it. She fgoes in much to the hesitation of Sid. Seeing Sid hesitating, Sia asks him whether it is a nude photo as a kid. Sia then says she has put all her cleanly dressed photos in order where she looks cute. Sid at once says she is cute even now. They see each other. Sia says thanks. Urmila gets the photo of Sid and the real AStha. AS she is getting it, she sees that Sia's mobile is ringing. She picks up the phone. It is Sia's mother. She says just aminute, comes out and gives the phone to Sia. Sia takes it, runs across to another place and talks. Urmila meanwhile has the photo in her hand. Sid takes it and says she should not show this as this is not tha AStha who is here. Urmila agrees and keeps the photo inside.

Sia is talking to her mother. They show the back of a lady who is sitting in a chair and talking. She says to Sia that nani is missing her. Sia asks her whether it is nani alone , not her. Thelady says she too is missing her. Suddenly, there is a problem with the line. It gets disconnected. Sia then tells to herself that mama, i know how you will react now. She says you will throw the instrument down , then pick it up, then try calling again. Her momdoes the same thing. She throws it, then picks the phone again and says this dreaded instrument is horrible. They then show her face. It is the same lady who had kidnapped AStha. She is trying to call again , but stops for some reason.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wowwwwww.what a twist in the story...now for sure Sia is real Aastha....
Thanks Sree for a wonderful update.... 😃
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update sree - how abt this? how abt calling this episode kidnapper revealed as Sia's "mom". - hope u don't mind...
HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Nice Update As Always... Keep Up The Good Job. 👏
chweetweety thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the awesome update.....Am so excited that they r showing sia(real aastha's) past.....wow cant wait to know why and who kidnapped her....😕
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow! thanks for the update.
jas thumbnail

Thanks Sree!!...

Atlast they showed astha's real kidnapper

arnav thumbnail
Great Update..u are the best :) 😊
shining star thumbnail
Thanks. Now I wonder how long it will be until Sia discovers her own identity. Came so close, with Urmie's picture.
srk_rulz thumbnail
wow...this is sooo exciting, thx alot dear! 😃