Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
it's a very good show esp palak is so nice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dumbest Serial On Zee (Page 2)" in Paalkhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pradarshak

Goldie

Pradarshak

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Only reason it's running could be on the face-value of lead characters. Ek hi ghisa-pita dialogue like "Tum chinta mat karo.""Mujhe tumpe pura bharosa hain.""Palak meri hain.""Tujhe dekh lunga."

So many coincidences, always the mobiles get exchanged, who is playing the games is so obvious par kisi ko hawa bhi nahin. Itna bhi akal nahin to how do they run bussiness. Knowing that monk lady(Ma, as they call her)is behind all this, how could still they call her Ma. Never make it clear what kind of relationship Pranjal-Palak share, are they like normal husband-wife or just friends.

Yeh script writer har-ek character se kya kuch nahin karwatey hain. It looks like their world is made of only fools and devils.

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
you all are right on this its really getting annoying with palak being weak, pranjal behaving like he owns her and all that crap and Daksh he is just muted buy his brother and mostly hismother is sooooooooooooooooo annoying man jeez i mean in usa today they show he raped palak and she wanted to tell her mother,she did'nt cause of pranjal,then she had the right time to tell her mom in law but no instead mother was like its ok forget the past....

infact i want this drama to end all the Angry Angry characters are crazy

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
absolutely right.. this is the most slow and dumb serial ever I seen...
most rediculus!!! pathetic Dead

Doell

Goldie

Doell

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
purva_j you are right I am agree with you

*PunjabiGirl*

Goldie

*PunjabiGirl*

Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
its ok but i hate how they end the storyline. What happened to maa, daskh first child and they could have imoproved it more better. The last few eposides pissed me of

**maya**

**maya**

Posted: 10 June 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Pradarshak...i think u r wrong! this show is gud just slow!..buh y r u in this forum if u dun like it! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top