Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Spoof Story. A Note From Me-Page 1 (Page 64)

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
This is what I call emosional attyachar!!! Here I thought you had an update...I say this while tooling my sleeves...wai ill I get my ands on youAngry

But since we are friends...I'll take my aggression out on the CV'sWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

This is what I call emosional attyachar!!! Here I thought you had an update...I say this while tooling my sleeves...wai ill I get my ands on youAngry

But since we are friends...I'll take my aggression out on the CV'sWink
Confused  I don't make achar. ConfusedConfused  And you can get your hands on me.  Whether they'll do any damage is another thing Tongue 

Smile am working on it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Justlikethat1

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hi guys.  A filler for now.  We will say goodbye to a few of the spoofians in this and hopefully it will break the dry spell that I have been going through.  Will update again within the next couple of days.

Part 16

Nightfall and the radio equipment sprang into life,  Tamzin reached it first and flicked the switch to listen.    Manish's voice entered the room and Shaun stirred.  Seeing Tamzin at his precious equipment he quickly reached it.

"Excuse me."  He said and elbowed her out of the way.  For her part she stood behind him and mimicked.  "And that is not very mature '" he continued as he put on the headphones.   Tamzin's mouth dropped.

"How the hell did you know?"  He indicated his ears.  He lifted the headphones and pointed to his ears.

"With these."  Tamzin was even more amazed.

"And I thought that my hearing was second to none.  Being a mother and all that."  Shaun looked over at the mirror that was hung on the wall, showing both their reflections and grinned broadly.  He decided against the headphones and put them on the table.

"You rotter!"  Tamzin walked away.  Shaun snapped on the speaker.

"You are speaking to his awesomeness Shaun the Mercenary.  Speak nicely or face my mercy."  Dhabu rolled her eyes.

"Awesomeness my foot!"  She muttered and walked over to Xarina who was crouched over Scarlett.  There was concern in her eyes as she glanced at her comrade.   Dhabu put her hand on her shoulder.

"What happened?"  She whispered so as not to alert the others.

"I'm not sure.  She wasn't feeling too good before we set out but she seems to have got worse.  Might need to move her out and soon.  The radio crackled for a short while, leaving Shaun to strain to hear the voice at the other end.  He changed the frequency and was rewarded with a crisp line.

"And what type of mercy do you think that I will submit to?"  Manish's voice filled the room.   "Are you still holed up there with those writers? 

"Yep. I have never seen such a stubborn and inept group in all my life.  I am beginning to doubt if they are writers."    He felt a tap on his shoulder.  Xarina whispered in his ear.  He looked in Scarlett's direction and nodded.  "Manish, I am going to send you a message via morse.  Can you get back to me in the same vein?" 

"Sure can."  Came back the reply.  Shaun switched the keyboard and tapped out the message.  With further prompting from Dhabu he tapped out an additional message.  The reply came back.  He nodded.  Xarina went back to where Scarlett lay and spoke to some of the others.  Abbay, Scorpion, Angelirebelli, Rachp. Raji forever, Gina Kavya and Shrut18 decided with a heavy heart that they needed to go back.  There was an order also for Munni to return to IF command.  With heavy hearts they bid adieu to their comrades and readied themselves.   Manish tapped back a further reply.  Shaun was thoughtful for a moment then relayed the message.

"Helicopter will be here.  Rendezvous will be on the roof at 23.00 hours."  He seemed somewhat troubled.   "It's not right."  He said to Xarina.  She shrugged. 

"We need to get Scarlett out of here.  If the others want to go, we cannot stop them.  We have to carry on." 

The writers listened to bits and pieces of the conversation and a glint appeared in their eyes.  A helicopter was coming.  This was their opportunity to stand up and make good their plans to escape.  They glanced at each other and began to hatch a plan. 

The whirring sound of a helicopter's blades was heard overhead.  Those who had made the decision to leave with Scarlett quietly made their way to the roof.  Taking advantage of Ayesha being the only one keeping an eye on them and the  darkness  taking advantage of her and the diversion, the writers gathered and slowly made their way up the stairs to the roof terrace.  Steadfast in their plan their idea was to rush the helicopter, overpower anyone on board and made good their escape. 

As the helicopter hovered inches above the terrace and accepted the group.  The writers surged forward.  No sooner had they run forward than the force of the wind whipped up by the rotors sent the writers sliding on the floor towards the edge.  They screamed in terror, not seeing the black fencing that surrounded them.  Two crates dropped onto the terrace and the chopper began its ascent.    The fear of being left behind was stronger than the wind from the helicopter.  They ran forward as one only to stop in their tracks.   Before them stood three figures dressed in black, carrying sub machine guns. 

The high pitched screams resonated through the stair well and into the first floor of the mansion.   Everyone ran in the direction of the screams and were almost sent flying by the writers. Expecting the worst Shaun and the girls trained their guns at the door, ready to fire at the earliest sign of the root of the writers' terror. 

It was Dhabu who instantly recognised the garb of the newbies.  She stood at the front and put her hand up.

"Don't shoot."  She ordered.  The others lowered their weapons.

One by one the newbies unmasked themselves.  Welcome Harini, Dipsy and Madhu.

Link to Part 17

Edited by Xarina - 30 October 2013 at 8:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89ShaunSAswasthiNilu.Dasuniyhm_crazeMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1ll-Shilpa-ll-Eris-

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
yay!!! I am in I am in!!! ...thanks Xari!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Justlikethat1Xarina

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Xarina Hug

What a cool entryDancing   Now to mission torture the writers Evil Smile Let them suffer.. Kumbh Mela huh?Angry

Dhabu89Xarina

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hey Xar, you mean to tell me the team hasn't given in and killed one of those writers yet?LOL

Anyway this was nice to read after a long time.

Thanks for the PM.

Dhabu89Xarina

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Was fun to read this after a long time Big smile. Awesome update Xarina Hug.

Dhabu89Xarina

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
xar!! HugHugIm in..awesome update! super fun!! ClapClap Pl continue soon..thanks a ton for the PM!!

Dhabu89Xarina

Go to top