Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg it was awesome xarina!! The best update!hmmm i wish v could actually do this!!! Cant wait for more:-)
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Xarina, for adding me in your spoof...great going...love your sense of humour...πŸ˜†
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for the quick update X.. .

It was funny and the first bone you pick with them is Ahem's choice of underclothes...🀣🀣

Actually smack Ahem for not putting his foot down and demanding a better wardrobe or atleast boxers...πŸ˜‰

P.S  - X, Shaun is getting way too much action...πŸ˜‰
Edited by angelirebelli - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Xarina shaun dont kill me but i think shaun needs to have a love interest !!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shruts18

res. 

Firstemfirst!πŸ˜†

🀣

The Best Update XarinaπŸ˜† That towel thing really cracked me up!🀣

But I am really frustrated with few more things!😑

I would have really gunned them down for showing Ahem the way they did after he was kissed rather pecked by her!😑

Would have told them all to stand in a line and the writer who wrote the kiss scene to kiss them allπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† and then let them all standing there with the hands on their cheek for an hour!!🀣

How about pulling all there naadas out of their pyjamas or if they would be wearing pants break the buttons, let them hold their pants and stand forever like that!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

And please call someone to bring few bottles of bhaang. Dare they show drunk Ahem we would thrust all the liquor down their throat and let them dance and pull each other's hair!!!!!

OMG I have got really carried away Xarina. I can go on and on with my revengeful thinking...I have had enough with this bhaang thing😑. Thank you for writing this update🀣

Thanks Shruts.  I will take these suggestions away with me.😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Woo Hoo! πŸ‘

Just love the way you are going with this Xarina! πŸ˜Ž I has to close my office door to read it in case my staff thought I was going crazy again πŸ˜†

@shruti. Don't worry. I am sure Xarina has some choice surprises in store for our writers... this is just the beginning πŸ˜ˆ

Was it me or was Dhabu still a bit crazy after I fell on her? πŸ€£

Thanks, Shaun.  She is either lovestruck or drunk?  I will leave the choice up to her. Btw do you have this affect on her al the time? πŸ˜† Vibz wants you to have a love interest.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
terrific update xarina...the little man and his scream...and sandys line about rabies...had me rolling on the floor...absolutely brilliant...cant wait for more...thanks for the pm...
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The best part for me was when Sandy stood still and then went Boo to that little troll...OMG πŸ€£ I was laughing so hard...and yet there was more to come πŸ˜† then the whole picked him up and sat on him and then stuffed his mouth with his own wife beater and to top it all off...I hope you don't have rabies πŸ€£ I was laughing so hard, I almost dropped my lap top of my lap πŸ€£
Your need to attack for the whole outfit Nazim had to wear for the towel scene was so off the wall πŸ€£ It was too funny. It is a good thing I was there to hold you back πŸ˜†
Again I have a complain for Shaun...why did you stop me from continuing? I am sure I would have had them spoiling their chuudies🀣 and then again...I guess we don't want to be there when that happens...

And last but not least...Go Nazim and Vishal...I knew you both were all man πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ And I see Rupal Patel has channeled Koki πŸ˜†
Over all I think this is a good start. I have high hopes for our show and I hope we succeed in our plan. Otherwise we will have to go the Mission Impossible way and start to don on their look alike faces and take their place at the writers  tableπŸ˜ƒ

XARINA...what can I say. Another fantastic update. Another update that made me laugh so hard I was holding my stomach and almost in tears πŸ€£πŸ€£ Please continue soon. We all needed this for the weekend. It is the only way to get our mind to focus and not keep thinking how long away monday is πŸ€£
Thank you so much for this much needed comic relief πŸ€— and a million flying kisses coming your way mmmuuuaaahhh πŸ€—
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Xarina first let me say this is the most fantastic story ever, I am loving it, and you are doing a fabulous job.πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I couldn't stop laughing thru the whole thing, and like Shruti my favorite part was the towel thing.

If the CVs are reading this, they are going to double lock their doors for sure. If this doesn't put fear of God in them then I don't know what will.

I love the update, and thanks for letting us help you.πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Very well done Xarina!!!! πŸ‘

I love my role!!! First I shoot wild and get everyone at my feet 😈 and then I get to touch Vishal 😍 and best of all my Rupal started to shout at the cvs!!! i am sure I stood behind her with flags in my hand waving them and jumping up and down urging her on!!! 🀣