angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bravo X.. well done..πŸ‘

So easy to get lost in the action and imagine all of us wearing catsuits.. πŸ˜‰
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic xarina...you had me laughing through out the update...it was hilarious...cant wait for more...thanks for the pm
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG Xarina...I cannot stop laughing even to catch my breath 🀣 That was too funny. Espically when Kristin accidentally fired shots and we all landed on the floor πŸ˜† It was like watching a movie in my head...Oh and Shaun,😲  thanks for landing on me...AGAIN...I am starting to get back pains from your weight alone..Not saying you are fat, but men tend to be heavier than women...I am a little cushioned though, so you are fineπŸ˜†

πŸ‘ cannot praise your writing enough...Fantastic job and well done with the attacking of the CV's
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG dream come true Xarina. I get to drive the get away vehicle and I am a technological whiz. Wow, I am so very excited for this mission.πŸ˜†

I am loving it, I am part of Charli's Angels team.

Fabulous work Xarina, I have not words.πŸ‘
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

very nice post xarina
tell me what can i do for u

Nilu  did  you want to be part of the troop?😊 I can still add you.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
xarina you made me look cool.  bombs and me are great.
even a small firecracker makes me run for cover. to see this is like a dream.
this is great piece of work. just remember if you are planning murder urmi is mine. i want to kill her withone of those big vehicles we have brought.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res. 

Firstemfirst!πŸ˜†

🀣

The Best Update XarinaπŸ˜† That towel thing really cracked me up!🀣

But I am really frustrated with few more things!😑

I would have really gunned them down for showing Ahem the way they did after he was kissed rather pecked by her!😑

Would have told them all to stand in a line and the writer who wrote the kiss scene to kiss them allπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† and then let them all standing there with the hands on their cheek for an hour!!🀣

How about pulling all there naadas out of their pyjamas or if they would be wearing pants break the buttons, let them hold their pants and stand forever like that!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

And please call someone to bring few bottles of bhaang. Dare they show drunk Ahem we would thrust all the liquor down their throat and let them dance and pull each other's hair!!!!!

OMG I have got really carried away Xarina. I can go on and on with my revengeful thinking...I have had enough with this bhaang thing😑. Thank you for writing this update🀣
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woo Hoo! πŸ‘

Just love the way you are going with this Xarina! πŸ˜Ž I has to close my office door to read it in case my staff thought I was going crazy again πŸ˜†

@shruti. Don't worry. I am sure Xarina has some choice surprises in store for our writers... this is just the beginning πŸ˜ˆ

Was it me or was Dhabu still a bit crazy after I fell on her? πŸ€£
Edited by ShaunSA - 12 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
🀣🀣🀣this is me!!!!!!!🀣🀣I put explosives?????/🀣