Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yes , i think she a very good producer and even better business women bcoz

1) she is a pioneer in more ways than one . she saw an opportunity where there were very little odds of her succeeding...tv shows. and she is one of the biggest success story in entertainment business today.

2)she has formed a basic standard to which all shows are measured. like it or not , i have seen viewers almost always compare any tv shows with kekta shows.

3) she has pushed the envelope and masses acceptability with unconventional storylines. while she keeps her storylines traditional enough so that it does not offend average viewers, introduction of issues like marital rapes, stress in different relationships, extramarital affairs...are very modern topics.

4)no one puts in a twist better than ekta. pick any show, any twist and you will find that ekta has already used it in one of her shows. she is very innovative that way

5)she is one of those people who has succeeded in reducing the channel influences on her shows(hence her shows are not dictated by trps alone).the advantage of this is often reflected in her shows.

6) she excels when it comes to wardrobes, choosing actors, sets, music...etc etc...no one does it better than her. she alone has started new trends in fashions(accessories,saris, suits and other indian dresses).

7) she has avoided her show becoming a spokesman for any brand unlike jjkn. however she does try to promote her other shows and movies (but it is rare enuf not to get on your nerves)

8)most viewers share a love /hate relationships with her shows but the fact remains her shows are very very addictive.

dish_fish1 thumbnail
hello we r talkin about ekta fair enough her seris r crap but to be hones she has done alot of hard work. even  we dont have guts to doo at all, not offence to any one but atlest apperiate her hard work,thanks. Edited by dish_fish1 - 19 years ago
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't have said it any better Pooja. I totally agree w/u and dish_fish1

We might not like her serials but atleast she is doing something which most of us could not have done!
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ekta was a good producer with a first few of her serial . when she actually was doing her work
Anoli thumbnail

EKTA IS HARD-WORKING GAL!!!👏

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX