Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

SBS/SBB...Akshara par phoolon ki barsaat (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Originally posted by pree4ru

tfs link plz i want to see holi segmant behna can u tell me for spa promo shoot was arhi present Confused i knw natik wasnt Ouch

nope arhi,kriya,naitik and manvi arent der CryCry

oh ok dont cry behna are superstars arent present with bhabho LOL they will be present in the show so cheer up atleast we got to see akshi and sp didnt ignore our couple altogther Ouch

wish arhi and Naksh together are there our both superstar together in Black Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09RavishingSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS/SBB...Akshara par phoolon ki barsaat (Page 18)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rasha_

IF-Rockerz

_Rasha_

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Is d spa promo song on air?

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

tfs link plz i want to see holi segmant behna can u tell me for spa promo shoot was arhi present Confused i knw natik wasnt Ouch

oh ok dont cry behna are superstars arent present with bhabho LOL they will be present in the show so cheer up atleast we got to see akshi and sp didnt ignore our couple altogther Ouch

wish arhi and Naksh together are there our both superstar together in Black Day Dreaming

haye so true behna Day Dreaming wish sp chooses naksh as the old couple to share screen space with arhi Day Dreaming 

kala_09pree4ru

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

haye so true behna Day Dreaming wish sp chooses naksh as the old couple to share screen space with arhi Day Dreaming 

the senior most populor couple and newest most populor couple arhi Big smile or if it all men promo ? the senior most ladla and newest ladla Embarrassed

kala_09RavishingSaRun

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Is d spa promo song on air?

yea the one with akshi in it is aired Big smileOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i dont know why behna but i have a strong feeling that naksh will be the one's to share screen space with arhi Day Dreaming or its my trust that hasnt gone down for the channel yet LOL ok i will be back after epi plz do stay on now i have to make lunch for my bro i hope its not burn in my dreams of munna and asr ROFL

pree4ru

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

i dont know why behna but i have a strong feeling that naksh will be the one's to share screen space with arhi Day Dreaming or its my trust that hasnt gone down for the channel yet LOL ok i will be back after epi plz do stay on now i have to make lunch for my bro i hope its not burn in my dreams of munna and asr ROFL

lolzz nope kal boards came to get wishes from you :))) wish me luck behna Big smile
@BFF you too Big smileBig smile

RavishingSaRun

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ok before i go good luck behna i am sure you will ace your exam Hug do tell me how it went Big smile

pree4ru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top