All the Best KTLK Team for new innings :) 03/07/12 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Well said, achiever!!!

And agree 100%. There is only so much one can wallow and then it's time to pick oneself up and move on. And those who keep wallowing never find peace. 

The KTLK team is doing precisely that from what I can gather from NPs latest post. And they definitely need all the encouragement going forward from here. And like what many ppl have already said...all this buzz and controversy plus SK could actually work in the show's favour.

It's important to keep an open mind and give SK a chance...who knows he may play Ashu so well that we might forget there was ever another Ashu!!! 

Good Luck to KTLK!!!

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

I'm ready:) Bring it on! All The Best KTLK!!
Excited like it's the very first episode approaching:)

Agree m treating it as KTLK season-2 with the new lead πŸ˜³
Sorry, I couldnt continue my FF.. tho i had interesting plot in my mind but to put it in words and elaborate on scenes the way i like takes a lot of time and attention.. and currently i m focusing on other things in my life..

I hate stopping midway .. as i too luv reading FFs and i can understand how it feels if one stops abruplty.. (too bad of me!).. .. so i will try re-updating my FF once i streamline my new schedule of this year.. if not long, i will try and keep it short and end it nicely..

@All:

Yeah.. even i m feeling a lot excited.. and admittedly, even more thn i was wen it started with MB-KK.. for some reason or may b coz of MB's already reserved personality, i was not "very" excited with the jodi.. i gave KTLK a shot for Kritz..  bt with Sharad-Kritz.. i can already feel the awesome chemistry thy wud b sharing so m pretty excited to c how SK-KK romance on screen.. 😍

Originally posted by achiever

Sorry, I couldnt continue my FF.. tho i had interesting plot in my mind but to put it in words and elaborate on scenes the way i like takes a lot of time and attention.. and currently i m focusing on other things in my life..

I hate stopping midway .. as i too luv reading FFs and i can understand how it feels if one stops abruplty.. (too bad of me!).. .. so i will try re-updating my FF once i streamline my new schedule of this year.. if not long, i will try and keep it short and end it nicely..

@All:

Yeah.. even i m feeling a lot excited.. and admittedly, even more thn i was wen it started with MB-KK.. for some reason or may b coz of MB's already reserved personality, i was not "very" excited with the jodi.. i gave KTLK a shot for Kritz..  bt with Sharad-Kritz.. i can already feel the awesome chemistry thy wud b sharing so m pretty excited to c how SK-KK romance on screen.. 😍

OMG and here I was feeling guilty that I am the only one who likes this new jodi better than the original one. I am so happy that more people have the same opinion as me. To be frank I stopped watching KTLK regularly post the violin date and only used to watch it after reading Tanu's update. But right now I am overjoyed with the current pairing and would follow it until it ends.
Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
completely agree to this
I am hopeful that what ever mistakes they made in the script section is going to be corrected this time around
Havent watched any os SK's shows except a few YT uploads and I am quite satisfied
so its all the best to ktlk from my side too
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

n @achiever ppl had so many hopes with rahul n never realised d imprtance of akhilesh's presence ...ditto happening here ..ppl have so many hopes with MB but no one is realising the importance of sharad πŸ˜‰

Shikha:  Coz voters have turned smart.. πŸ˜†..in absence of "apt" candidate.. ppl voted for Akhilesh, a bhumiputra rather than an  outsider, as he promised giving progressive, , fair, non-goondaraj governance..

lets c if he delivers to ppl of UP wat he promised and cash on the"chance" tht thy have given SP... ditto with KTLK, lets c if KTLK too delievers what it promises with this new face..πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
all the best from my side tooπŸ‘πŸΌ. A golden opportunity for the KTLK PH besides SET to resurrect the story and carry it forward in a logical manner. I fully support them, although I cannot contribute to the TRPs. I will make sure to watch only SETs uploads on youtube though. 

Special mention to all the cast who have maintained their silence in a dignified manner especially KK. 
Great post! I've also grown very indifferent to MBs exit courtesy all the unnecessary drama it generated. Anyways, MBs declining interest in putting genuine effort to make the show work wasn't going to help either the show or the makers so I'm actually glad he and the shows makers decided to move on. My very best wishes to the entire KTLK team and Sharad Kelkar. I hope with this replacement the show takes a step forward in the right direction and even though I have no clue what is to happen, I hope it works for them.

πŸ‘πŸΌ
best of luck to the team

I totally agree. I'm glad Sharad is taking over!