Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

General Discussion topic :) Current track..

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.Samraat_92

Priyank. IF-Sizzlerz
Priyank.
Priyank.

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Very Nice topic,

Though the current track is very realistic, this is an ongoing story in every family with more than 1 child, however, I am not liking the current track, may be because, we expect more fun and comedy from this serial than drama. Wink

Anyways, coming back to the discussion, me and my sister (2 of us in the family), were not demanding at all when we were children, we were happy with what we had and what our parents used to give us, but yes, I have seen many children within our relatives itself, I can really compare their behaviour to what raashi is doing now.

At the end of the day, I see the parents fulfilling their wishes without actually telling them that what they do is wrong, not all family's financial condition is good, there are many families who are helpless and cannot fulfill their children's wishes even if they want to do it, and then we see, the children start to develop hatred towards their parents and not talk to them for days

May be if i were a parent, i wud have done the same, who doesnt like to pamper their kids afterall and every child loves to get attention

I know, when I was a child, i really loved when I used to get sick, I used to get all the attention LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

viewobs Senior Member
viewobs
viewobs

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
"You love the other the most" is a common emotion I believe.
At least I had it when I was growing up. :D

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index