India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Preview of 20th

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Pori also comes to the scene. DK tells Disha and Vedant that Pori tried to tell him that you both are in love from morning and i was not believing her. But everything is true. Till this morning, you both had plans to come with me. After you met, you both changed your decisions. So i understand everything now. I do not need anybody. I can manage my business alone, he says and leaves. Disha starts to cry and runs in. Pori and Gargi are happy.

Disha is in the room crying. Vedant comes there to console her. She asks him why he declined to go? Vedant says he declined not bcos she said  no. It is bcos of her goes Gargi will sell KanaKa and put a seal to it. I want to save Kanaka. Disha says sorry and tells why does DK not understand us? Vedant says he will one fine day.

DK is going in the car. He is reminded of the words Gargi and Pori are telling him about Vedant and Disha's love. Flashback is shown where DK does not believe what they say. He says his Disha is so very beautiful that all fall for her. But he wil not believe anything. Then, the flashback ends and DK is thinking Disha, i did not want to believe anything. But still, you made me believe. He says I love you, disha.

Rano is sitting in the bed. Inder comes there and asks her not to get up. Je says she has to be in this bed for another 9 months. Rano says she is just pregnant, not sick. Inder says it is necessary that she take care of her health. Rano blushes. She says after getting pregnant, she fells she loves him more. She asks Inder whether it is the same for him. He hesitantly says yes.

Just then, Inder's father comes there with badam milk. Rano takes it. He also says she has to be here in bed. Rano wants to see Disha. Inder says she will call him here. Rano says she wants to see Disha's happy reaction on hearing her news. Rano says she is very lucky to have got such a family.

Disha is thinking adn is saying when Dk, when will you begin to trust me an understand me? Why do you always suspect me? When will you love me as i do? She then takes out a box in which white and red bangles are there. A flashback is shown. DK is giving Disha this box which has bangles and sindoor. He tells her this is my mother's shagun to a bahu. I should have given it to you long back. She takes it. He asks her to wear it. She hesitates and says she wants him to view relationships as she does. So the day he understands that, she will wear it. DK says you don't love me, so you are not wearing it. But i am a changed man. But Disha does not listen. The flashback ends. Disha is crying thinking of that. She then wears the bangles. Just the, Vedant enters and says you are again doing the same mistake. Why are you loving such a person? He says ya, i remember you saying you will love only DK if you ever do. Disha says bcos he is my husband.

Vedant tries to tell her but she would not listen. She says she is here to see mummyji getting cured. Vedant says then focus on that and not on anything else. He tells her that DK is just her contract pati which is for another month. He asks her when will badi ma get alright and when will you be free? Disha is upset.

DK meets the financer Mittal . He hands over the papers. But DK is very upset about what happened. He is in no mood for discussion. Mittal asks him how is he going to set up this business? DK says he has the knowledge and will to do it. Mittal asks he was to bring his wife and brother. Where are they? DK does not answer. Mittal says if they were here, the meeting would have been fruitful. DK does not liek this. Mittal keeps on asking questions to DK which make him angry. He gets up and says he does not want him to finance him. What sort of questions are you asking? You are treating me as though i own a general stor and you are financing me. Remember wha t i am, he says and walks. Mittal is upset.

Inder calls Disha andasks her to come there bcos Rano wants to meet her. Disha comes to Inder's place and Rano and Disha hug. Suhas is also there. Vedant has come. He advises Rano not to get up from bed, not to lift weight etc. Rano and Disha call him Dr. Vedant. Rano says she is feeling the pain. Suhas says this pain will subside once she has a kid in her hand. That is the best moment for a mother. Disha gets sad.

Disha and Vedant return. Vedant asks her why she was sad. Disha says aayi sais giving birth is the best moment, but i have not even seen my mother. I cannot even ask anybody of those feelings. Then, she consoles hersself and says she has so many people around and why should she bother about what she does not have? Then it strikes her mind that if this is the case, then mummyji will also have the same  feelings whe DK was born. Vedant also likes the idea. They both decide to take Sumitra to her old home.

Pori comes to Gargi and tells her that both Disha and Vedant took Sumitra out. Gargi panics. She calls Vedant. Vedant with Disha and sumitra are on theri way to that house. He cuts the phone. Gargi panics more and runs out. Pori does not get why Gargi is worried about Sumitra getting cured.

They both take Sumitra into the house. The room is fully in red colour, probably Disha has arranged for that. Sumitra keeps looking all over. Disha and Vedant keep asking her what happened that day? Sumittra gets flashes of what happened. She recollects Gargi taking a gun and shooting at somebody. She screams.

Edited by sree_20 - 20 April 2005 at 9:20am

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Hi

Thanks so much Sree you have mad emy day with the preview or even a small update wowwwwwwwwww..so sumitra maybe be getting better now or she ahs recovered i guess the sotry will move on now..Disha wearing the bangles i guess DK will see her wearing them and realise he was wrong again in listening others and once again be apologatic to disha...ufffffffff things are looking ood just cant wait to see the two together now..I still think ved should have gone gargi can't shut kankai in one day...Angry  Oh well lets hope this misunderstanding gets cleared and hope to see sumitra back and normal now..

Thansk once again sree..
SamyBig smile

seethat Groupbie
seethat
seethat

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

I think Sumitra will recover and she with Ved's help bring the two ds together

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Thx so much!!!!

For the update sree_20

Iman

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hi

thanks for the update Sree-20, i had been waiting for this all day!!!

things are going well!!! It would be better if disha decided to go to Pune and meet DK!!!!Wink

But anyways she might just fix mummyji instead!!

Thanks!!!!

love eran!!!!!

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
tHANKS sREE FOR THE PREVIEW
Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Thanks Sree ! I look forward to your updates every day. The story keeps getting interesting!! I like the fact that they showed the bangle scene in flashback. 

Here's hoping that story will make progress with Sumitra's memory coming back and we can have our old businessman DK back!LOL

In the meantime as Ved says... Disha can concentrate on Sumitra Mom's recovery....Vedant can concentrate on Kanaka (keep it from going bankrupt  or whatever the TD writers have dreamt of!) DK can concentrate on his enemies (Gargi, Sanya, Pori etc.etc. ), his new business or old kanaka business and....Wink. Then DK can concentrate on winning Disha's heart. LOL

Disha will need DK's shoulder to cry on once Rano finds out about Disha and InderCry

So let's enjoy the ride because as we all know, DK and Disha will be together eventually.

Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Thanx for the preview

Smile Naina

Go to top