Why Diya and Bati is such a hit? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
thank u bud 2012 ...may i know ur name...i m sourya

SomeOne asked the same question B4 and we had a long discussion like now we put.

and I think We no need to Proove or argue on this Topic  to say this Show Screts of Hit in TRP Market.

I think People Who ask Once in a While "Why DABH is Hit ? "  Got the answer to their question.

Coming to Deepika , She dont hav acting background on big screen like STAR , she has not come acting Profession Family.

Its her dream to act and is a new Bud but still she pleased everyone with her eye and Face Expressions with Suraj. Most of time they talk with Eye and Face Expressions and she improved Day to day , alot .

I Feel Jst like As Sandhya , deepika too had Lot of determination on her work.

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

well dabh is such a hit for the following reasons:
1.realistic plot line: the tracks are quite realistic but then also they are adequately dramatic (ike the grain part or the pills part)...thats what amazes the audience
2.dialogues: the credit goes to the dialogue writer for writing the lines of bhabho so meticulously ,excellently yet so effortlessly...(remember one-liners such as "paglon ki fauj" and others)
3.extremely appealing to the fairer sex:DABH is extremely appealing to the women because for the first time on indian television they see a husband with his genuine love and affection, caring for the wife and doing little titbits that help her everytime genuinely satisfying the title
4.a mirror image of india:DABH is neither a story of extreme backward india or high society urban india...it showcases the lower middle class (the largest group of viewers in the country)
and definitely SURYA ROMANCE of a shy ladka and a shy ladki and how they come together...thats why DABH IS SUCH A SUPERHIT

Nice analysis.
Hope it will keep its number one position for very long time to come.
Each character is well defined and well portrayed aided with a strong storyline making it the no.1 show.Not to forget, SurYa is the heart of the show.
i just hate dt bhabho..hw much she scolds and taunts sandhya..and dt idiot meenakshi..i feel lyk killing her..
i love to watch sandhya and sooraj...