Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

does bhomi knw nandini is her real mum (Page 2)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettygirl

I totly agree with you preity*zinta you are so right Karan Tanya and Bhoomi should stay together forever n forever.... and you guys nandani has karan as his husband in real life so come on you guys let tanya have a chance and they also look great together!!!!!!!

I agree with you  preity*zintaSmile

thankz prettygirl.. its nah even that nandani has karan in real life.. itz juss that in kyunki.. tanya DESERVEZ karan..

Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

i totally agree with u!!!!!!!!! i don't understand y ppl think eveything is tanys fault, if she really was bad n wanted 2 hurt nandini wouldn't she just tell her about her marriage. n every1 keeps saying that it's not nandini's fault she went in2 coma like it was all tanya's fault, but tanya didn't make nandini go in2 coma so she could marry karan, so leave her aloneAngry.  n he was the 1 2 ask her 2 marry him cuz they thought nandini would never recover so how r they betraying her. n at first they only did it 4 bhoomi then they fell in lov. n tanya never took nandini's place but made her own place in karan's heart.

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruhi

i totally agree with u!!!!!!!!! i don't understand y ppl think eveything is tanys fault, if she really was bad n wanted 2 hurt nandini wouldn't she just tell her about her marriage. n every1 keeps saying that it's not nandini's fault she went in2 coma like it was all tanya's fault, but tanya didn't make nandini go in2 coma so she could marry karan, so leave her aloneAngry.  n he was the 1 2 ask her 2 marry him cuz they thought nandini would never recover so how r they betraying her. n at first they only did it 4 bhoomi then they fell in lov. n tanya never took nandini's place but made her own place in karan's heart.

agreed once again... ppl keep bringing up it wasn't nandaniz fault she went into coma.. well it wasn't tanyaz fault either.. anywayz well said Ruhi

falakzeb Newbie
falakzeb
falakzeb

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:35am | IP Logged

how come u all say tht tanya deserves to be her mom.nandini deserves to be her mom(bhoomi's).yes i agree tht tanya will also get hurted when nandini takes bhoomi frm her

confused

falakzeb

naz05 Senior Member
naz05
naz05

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged
thanks all but but is wasnt nandini's fault she fell into a coma was it? some1 had 2 take care of the child, and tanya knew 1 day she had 2 give her back 2 nandini?
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Yes itz NOT nandaniz fault she fell in coma.. buh itz NOT TANYAZ FAULT EITHER!!!!!!!!! like what the hell... yah maybe nandani could have been a good mother.. but she fell in coma and thatz nah her fault nor is it tanyaz!! she already proved to be a BAD mother when wanted an abortion..

Edited by preity*zinta - 21 April 2005 at 1:03pm
Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

exactlly!!! n if it weren't 4 tanya telling karan about the abortion then bhoomi would've never been born n nandini would've died cause the dr said that abortion would b a risk 2 nandini's life as well, it would've been better, than there would b no problem if she diedDead but also there wouldn't be any bhoomiCry. n no, naz05, tanya didn't noe she would have 2 give bhoomi back cuz the dr said that there is no chance of nandini getting out of comaSmile,  that's y she married karan.

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

exactly... therez so many thingz against nandani.. de ONE n ONLY thing she did wrong was try to break karan n nandani apart when she was friendz wid ANSH.. buh now shez changedd..

*KARAN N TANYA FOREVER*

Go to top