Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

25th october 2004 (Page 6)

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

sahhar is right. 

raj started by saying ... 'yeah armaan, u have done some good deeds. i remember some of them.... like once u gave lift to a girl on the highway.... but no, that was not really a good deed coz she got pregnant after that'.

and i was like ........'gosh, how sick! and this guy is supposed to be jassi's sapno ka rajkumar or whatever.....eeeeeesh....'

[/QUOTE]

Oh God !! If that is the truth somebody should tell Jassi and Malika !!! Armaan is so sick !

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
no wonder Jassi doesnt ask Armaan for a ride home.....samajhdaar larki haiWink
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Cant Purab himself have a past? Or maybe his fans think he cant do IT. personally i feel he CANT!

Ok lets just say that Purab can do IT, But atleast he doesnt keep doing IT to every girl he meets or gives lift to Wink.

Just kidding.

Now for some serious talk.

Ohh Kshreya!!! You obsession with Armaan seems to go beyond the serialConfused

Dear Shreya, No body here was accusing your dear Armaan, as a matter of fact everybody was shocked as what was said in the serial!! WE didnt wanted T & D to repeat this gross information about Armaan's past? For us the Armaan who ridicule's jassi was bad enough!! But it was them who revealed this info. Also for the fact It was one of the Armaan fan who pointed it out to the forum

If you feel that there was some mistake in her hearing then you are welcomed to clear it with the right info.

Jammy.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I understood it differently.  I think Raj said - "you offered that girl a lift, but then it turned out she was pregnant" meaning Armaan offered her a lift thinking he could get it on with her but then he couldnt cos she was expecting...
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

I understood it differently.  I think Raj said - "you offered that girl a lift, but then it turned out she was pregnant" meaning Armaan offered her a lift thinking he could get it on with her but then he couldnt cos she was expecting...

nope surnita, sahar is right....raj implied that armaan had something to do with her being pregnant after that lift. ewwwww....i could have done without that tidbit of info.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

I just watched the episode.....Raj is trying to make armaan feel better abt himself and comes up with all the "good" deeds that he did.....

He mentions how armaan gave a ride to this lady.....but then adds that she ended up pregnant......next he says that there was a time when armaan gave 500 bucks to a doorman ....but barfed on him on the way out......and another instance where armaan sponsored his employee's vacation....but that too was for some tax break.....

so unfortunately all these "good deeds" were not so pure afterall....Wink
sahhar_jassi Groupbie
sahhar_jassi
sahhar_jassi

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

im sure thats not the first girl armaan has -------. and wow i never knew so many people would be commenting me, thanx. but armaan's good side is coming out now, only that when jassi gets with armaan, the audience will always be thinking of the sick things armaan has done and jassi will have never known that she loved such a guy. yuck. if it was a balaji serial then armaan would have got jassi pregnant too, but thank god tony and deeya singh have a bit of brains not to add stupid twists like that like balaji do to get their serials moving

and sorry PJo4 but i had to make that correction, i know its a bad sick thought we could have done without about armaan but its the truth

Edited by sahhar_jassi - 26 October 2004 at 5:18pm
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
wow... thanks for telling s that sahha.. now have another reason of why armaan shouldn't end up with jassi. Man he's gros! He should go get a life and stop ruining jassis!

Go to top