India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

25th october 2004 (Page 5)

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 4:54am | IP Logged
 Are we heading towards some misunderstanding between purab and jassi?

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by deadly

Originally posted by sahhar_jassi

deadly theres a correction in your update after i watched JJKN today raj said to armaan that armaan gave a lift to a girl and THEN she got pregnant. god armaan was a sick guy. but hes changing now.poor thing.

are you sure ???

Even I was not sure deadly at first at what I heard. But Sahhar jassi's find makes more sense. I mean doesnt giving a pregnant lady lift counts as a good deed? then why was raj saying it so slowly!! It would have been a good deed in Armaans account. But didnt they concluded that everything Armaan did had a motive behind it.

Jammy.

Cant Purab himself have a past? Or maybe his fans think he cant do IT. personally i feel he CANT!

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by jammy

deadly theres a correction in your update after i watched JJKN today raj said to armaan that armaan gave a lift to a girl and THEN she got pregnant. god armaan was a sick guy. but hes changing now.poor thing.

are you sure ???

Even I was not sure deadly at first at what I heard. But Sahhar jassi's find makes more sense. I mean doesnt giving a pregnant lady lift counts as a good deed? then why was raj saying it so slowly!! It would have been a good deed in Armaans account. But didnt they concluded that everything Armaan did had a motive behind it.

Jammy.

Cant Purab himself have a past? Or maybe his fans think he cant do IT. personally i feel he CANT!

Shreya we are just trying to figure it out. Why are you dragging Purab in to this ??? Nobody insulted Armaan.Any way I don't think so Armaan can stoop so low. May be raj meant that Armaan only did good deeds when somebody was in such situations.

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 8:22am | IP Logged

are you sure ???

sahhar is right. 

raj started by saying ... 'yeah armaan, u have done some good deeds. i remember some of them.... like once u gave lift to a girl on the highway.... but no, that was not really a good deed coz she got pregnant after that'.

and i was like ........'gosh, how sick! and this guy is supposed to be jassi's sapno ka rajkumar or whatever.....eeeeeesh....'

Edited by yashika - 26 October 2004 at 8:23am
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

Mystica, beware..... T and D are probably going to try your JJKN version..... So put a copy right and a good price for it before they get hold of your story..... Wink

P.S. Mera commission mat bhulana.... PM bhejke bataoongi....Big smile

Good Point Mani! Main apna copyright likh doongi sabhi parts pe.Wink

Commission? LOL Apun ko Mamu bana raheli hain kya?

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:14am | IP Logged

oh my god, mallika and pari looked hilarious in those disguises today. it was so funny the way they were spying on armaan. mallika seems to be possessed with some spirit that makes her extra childish nowdays. 

ooops......must have caught Armaan's virus....seems to be going around these daysWink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

The girl got pregnantShocked..  and you want Jassi to end up with him.. ConfusedConfusedUnhappy

yeah what if Jassi ends up pregnant too.....honestly u guys give no thought to future generationsDisapprove
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged

today raj said to armaan that armaan gave a lift to a girl and THEN she got pregnant.

.........so now armaan can be a sant baba part time, the ones who give remedies to people who want to have children....Wink

Go to top